• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Bizarre Dreams

Had a dream last night where I somehow ended up in a really posh prison cell. No, I don’t know how either. :p Dreamt I was was trying to get to sleep, but some scary figure had snuck in. Woke up in a panic IRL to find it was 4am, and that figure? It was just the jackets on the back of my bedroom door. :p Not had a dream where I've woken up in the middle of it for YEARS, and to tell the truth, it's left me feeling a bit unsettled.

Had a dream last night where I somehow ended up in a really posh prison cell. No, I don’t know how either. :p Dreamt I was was trying to get to sleep, but some scary figure had snuck in. Woke up in a panic IRL to find it was 4am, and that figure? It was just the jackets on the back of my bedroom door. :p Not had a dream where I've woken up in the middle of it for YEARS, and to tell the truth, it's left me feeling a bit unsettled.
You reminded me of this Horrible Histories classic:

Last night's was wild.

Went to go on PMBO, queued up with a mate and went to go on the front (Which had 3 seats?!) But there was only 1 seat so I ended up at the back in an B&M seat with a row of 4

There were new restraints which simply consisted of a suction cup attached to the ride with some rope.

Except I wasn't locked in and they dispatched, but luckily as we went round to the lift someone attached my restraint.

After clearing the lift there was a section of normal track before reaching a point where you had to hold onto some rope and the train was running upsidedown above your head.

I woke up incredibly confused and I hope everyone else is too

My wife doesn't usually pass on here weird dreams, but had to share this one...
She was happily trying to get a couple of donkeys in her car...
Little black MX5...they wouldn't fit in.

Had a strange dream last night (also woke up at 5am for some inexplicable reason once more). Was seemingly going to an award ceremony in California with Mike. I don't know how, but we were also flying out from the UK with Beyoncé, Dustin Lance Black, and Tom Daley. :p

Arrived at an airport, was travelling to Kuwait but had to go via Malaysia in a charted flight. Everything was fine until I went to board the plane and we approached an office, where they asked for my passport and a printed copy of my CV.

Couldn't accept a digital copy of my CV. Wasn't allowed to use the printer in the office.

Think it ended with mum complaining to then, but a dog that was being brought into the UK escaped and attacked people and they evacuated the airport.

This has been one of several weird plane related dreams. Perhaps it's a sign.

I so cannot participate in this topic. I have had many strange dreams in the past and trying to write about them to build a picture for others to understand is near-on impossible and would become an essay. What I will say is that I think I have sometimes had the same dream pop up.

I don't think I was even on this forum last night so I have no idea why I ended up dreaming about it. But the site had been updated and I was having some sort of issue with something not working and there was a new "help" button to press. I pressed the button and it put me straight onto a phone call with @Rob . He immediately started kicking my ass for stuff, including saying it was unfair to slag off Chessingtons new coaster as it was the best Merlin could afford etc.

If I wanted my issue sorted I had to meet him somewhere and have a good ticking off first. Suddenly I'm in some sort of office like room with a wooden floor, magnolia walls (couldn't be at Towers as it wasn't purple), a window and a desk with a PC on it with a few of the mods sat around in a circle. Rob was waving his finger giving me a hard time for things like "you can't call it Break Run: The Ride" and randomly saying things like "if Alton remove the Monorail next season it could be your fault because you were negative about it on the forum back in 2016". All the other mods were tutting and shaking their heads. He then said "I'm very disappointed in you" and I had to say sorry.

I'm scared to press any buttons on here now!

Needless to say I was slightly worried upon seeing I had been tagged in this thread! 🤣

Please feel free to slag off Chessington's new coaster as much as you like, there will be no finger wagging from me!

I had a strange one last night. Dreamt I was working at Birmingham New Street, but that it somehow had a new platform 13 to the south of platform 12. Somehow, it then transformed into a church service led by my brother. And then, for some inexplicable reason, Charles Leclerc turned up and he borrowed my phone while I was trying to get a selfie with him. :p

Had a weird one the other night. Dreamt that I bumped into one of my old French teachers (Mr Sherlock) who I haven't seen since I was 14 and he left our school to teach elsewhere. Not quite what I was expecting, frankly. :p

I had a strange one last night. Dreamt I was working at Birmingham New Street, but that it somehow had a new platform 13 to the south of platform 12. Somehow, it then transformed into a church service led by my brother. And then, for some inexplicable reason, Charles Leclerc turned up and he borrowed my phone while I was trying to get a selfie with him. :p
Did you give him my number?

So last night, I dreamt that I'd started working for the Metropolitan Police, or was at the very least undertaking a course led by them. The building and set-up felt weird, they expected me to drive there from Cheshire every day (which seemed contrary to what I'd been told beforehand), and - for some very strange reason - I'd left my trousers in my car (top half was fully-dressed), so I was sat in the room wearing a pair of tighty-whities, though I did at least have a towel to cover me up. Then again, everyone else was fully-dressed and had a towel placed with the stuff they were given on their chairs, which just makes it weirder. :p

No trousers on in a dream.
Common as muck.
Happens all the time in my dreams.
Used to be going to school in jim jams.

Dreamt last night that I'd moved house to somewhere in North Yorkshire. Ended up having a load of people visit us, many of whom were people I hadn't spoken to in years. I'd gone to the loo and was washing my hands when I heard some rather familiar voices outside. Finished washing my hands, dried them, and unlocked & opened the door? Who were the individuals? Yep - for some inexplicable reason, they were Sadiq Khan and Tony Blair.