• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Apologies, not Pleasure Beach but Blackpool related... Coral Island is going ticketless and semi-cashless soon. Embed readers have been installed on all their machines this week, not live yet though.

Anything on an annual pass sale/discount over cyber weekend?

20% off merch only, no offer on season passes unfortunately.

49efe7ffd6e35716a695fde956210a97.jpg

If I purchased a season pass tonight, would it be valid for tomorrow's entry? they seem to be dated for 2023.

It would almost certainly be for next year only, BPB have always done their passes for the calendar year rather than 12mo from the date of purchase. If it was also valid for the remainder of the current season it'd probably be advertising that upfront

If I purchased a season pass tonight, would it be valid for tomorrow's entry? they seem to be dated for 2023.
Strictly next year I'm afraid...but it might be worth having a lengthy chat and grovel with the lovely staff at the ticket office.
The passes do not exist until the start of the season, which is a month later than usual next season, thank God!

It's not like she's the boss is it? Oh wait.....

Hidden my backside. Either the money has run out or they have encountered some serious issues with the ride they weren't aware needed fixing.

PB can't go on much longer in her hands. She's completely out of her depth.

Last edited:
That tweet inadvertently really says a lot about Amanda's leadership of Black Pleasure Beach. It shows that she doesn't have a firm grasp of the business, nor do the people undertaking the Valhalla refurbishment trust to tell Amanda about what's going on, presumably because it's not going well and they think Amanda will be quite explosive if she finds out.

That's terrible for business, and if it was a publicly-traded company, you'd expect the stock price to plummet from a tweet like that, it's damaging to BPB's brand...

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.