• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
They were.
Well if they were selling speedy pass and operating all the coasters on one train then it's abysmal customer service.

As rob666 said further up this thread, if they are operating rides on one train when they could easily run two then speedy pass should not be sold.

It's a total disgrace in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Negatives
-The queue to get in was painful this morning! Well over half an hour, which wasn't a great start for my first timer friends!
-Single trains all day which again was again not great
-Valhalla, smoke and waterfalls on, but no ice/coldness what so ever! Which was a shame.
-We sat down on Nash, only to be told it's broken and that was that!

Positives
-Icon looks super sexy!
-Wallace and Gromit was looking great!
-first time riding blue fire! WOW!!

I'd have expected Coasters to be made into a Japanese or pan-asian restaurant considering its location, but I love Mexican and tex-mex food so I'm delighted with this, can't wait to try it.

And the Big new season news...
Bernard is now selling a modest selection of pies behind the bar of FY4...steak, potato and meat, or cheese and onion.
I am not sure of their provenance, but you can bet they are not southern.
Bottled bitter is still at southern prices sadly.
Four quid a pint.
Though still not as bad as the three quid for a plastic half pint bottle of lager at the bar by Oblivion in its early days, six quid a pint...Two bloody decades ago!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.