• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Camelot

Have to agree there. Whirlwind is dire. I'd rather go on standerd Reverchon spinning mouse coasters!

I don't know...

Whirlwind spins like CRAZY, especially due to the 2-adults per car rule! It may be hideous, but it's pretty much the spinniest Maurer I have done.

It is far from the worst coaster I have ever done... what on earth Benzin? Worse than Sequoia Adventure!? Err?!?!

Clearly, you've never been on Fury with Gazag in the back left seat ;)

Whirlwind is ok. Pretty nauseating but it's great fun for a ride that comes on the back of a truck and has a queue time of twenty seconds.

As long as Knightmare goes to a good home that I can get to easily, I don't care in the slightest what happens to Camelot. Surely the humane thing would be to just put it down?

DiogoJ42 said:
Clearly, you've never been on Fury with Gazag in the back left seat ;)

No. Dragon's Fury tends not to spin as much as some of the other spinners, but it has a pleasant layout.

Whirlwind really does spin like crazy. I can't fathom out how Benzin says it's the worst coaster he's ever been on... especially with some of the horrendous pain machines out there!

Depends on what you've been on in comparison...

I found it awful... I couldn't care less if it spins like crazy, it's not comfortable enough to be anywhere near enjoyable... It's rickety, it's rough, it's absolutely diabolical...

Is it the definite worst? Quite likely, it's definitely down there... There's PLENTY of coasters I'd rather ride for a continuous hour than Whirlwind and that probably would include Sequioa Adventure (although lots of money would have to pass hands for that to happen mind)... I've been on plenty of SLCs and Boomerangs that feel like B&Ms in comparison to it as well, it's literally the definition of awful...

Spinning like crazy does not make a good ride, especially when it feels like said ride is probably going to collapse...

Seriously, if you get the right weight loading on Fury, it's insane.

Indeed. But as it regularly commands a fairly hefty queue, I haven't had the chance to try.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Whirlwind is a great coaster, one of the most intense in the UK.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2