• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

CBeebies Land

Re: 2014: CBeebies Land

With Squirrel being re-themed (shame, was a charming ride) and Bish-Bash also getting a once over (again a shame, but understandable), this is actually going to feel like quite a big change - with what seems to be shows and a few other little attractions opening, I believe it probably will be enough for a first year makeover.

Oh, just to clarify, I never once mentioned Zamperla lol!

KingNemesis said:
So we currently have 6 attractions announced and we know we are due a re-theme for Old McDonald's tractor ride so definitely 7 attractions and a new shop.

I personally can't see any more being announced after tomorrow and will be pleasantly surprised if more are announced.

There's still Doodle Doo Derby to be re-themed as well, and I assume they'll make some sort of announcement regarding the entertainment.

There's a lot of new space going to be opened up, so likely a new building.

The rethemed Squirrel Nutty isn't going to half look garish from across the lawns with the cars painted purple going round the track.

If they are going to change it you would think they would go the whole hog and change the shells too perhaps having various characters for different shows.

And the name "Get set, Go!" would just sound silly to say.

I thought the cars would be changed into the yellow blob things, rather than just paint the cars purple and stick the blobs to the back.

I've been hoping that at least one of the old, and more classic characters that has stood the test of time, like Fireman Sam or Postman Pat to be a theme, then I thought, what about Pat's van for the tractor ride? It would be perfect, especially as a Postman Pat film is meant to be coming out at some point in the fairly near future.

Edit: Just googled it and the Postman Pat film is set to be released on the 23rd of May, this could be taken advantage of so much, so definitely have my fingers tightly crossed now.

If the concept image is anything to go by there will be new shells for the Nutty cars.

I have a feeling the tractor retheme will be announced tomorrow then on the weekend they will announce the new activity area/new stage on the ice tent area.

Danny said:
KingNemesis said:
So we currently have 6 attractions announced and we know we are due a re-theme for Old McDonald's tractor ride so definitely 7 attractions and a new shop.

I personally can't see any more being announced after tomorrow and will be pleasantly surprised if more are announced.

There's still Doodle Doo Derby to be re-themed as well, and I assume they'll make some sort of announcement regarding the entertainment.

Ah yes! So there is! Well.. that's what I get for posting near midnight :p

Just posted on the CBeebies Land Facebook page.

1604879_276288189189067_1665726834_n.jpg

Postman Pat will be in CBeebies Land, with full details to be revealed at 2pm this afternoon.

Well there's the tractor theme confirmed. Most obvious one so far. :p Although I'm glad it's Postman Pat - they really needed a 'timeless' kids show to be added to the area!

Indeed at least there is one theme that a lot of mums and dads will know from their childhood. Shame the show no longer uses the lovely old theme music as that would be great in the area.

Quite glad to see a show which I'm at least familiar with! But of course the other shows also look/sound nice!

Yay Postman Pat! Shame it's modern Pat and not old-skool Pat but then again the area is for the kids of today not the kids of a decade or two ago :p

Part of me wants to run past all the children and be the first to ride this. It looks fantastic :) A great way to re-theme the tractors.

The concept art looks pretty damn good. Excellent way to retheme the tractors and hopefully it'll come out looking like this =)

Yay - this looks really nice actually. A bit of a throwback to the old farm and equally fits in with both new and old forms of the Postman Pat TV Show :)

Aha. I really wanna see those Postman Pat vans in the flesh. :p