• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Claims to Fame

Briefly spoke to Noel Gallagher and shook his hand when I saw him leaving a Rolling Stones concert.

I've met the following musicians Captain Sensible, Steve Morse (Deep Purple), Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols), Paul McLoone (The Undertones), Pete Shelly and Steve Diggle (Buzzcocks), Steve Adler and Gilby Clarke (Guns N Roses), Charlie Harper (UK Subs).

Peter Beagrie (footballer, now pundit).

Tweet replies = Caroline Lucas (Green Party MP), Jason Plato (racing driver), Nick Clegg messaged me but not sure if it was a representative or not!

Scarping the barrel with some of those, but hey.

Amanda Thompson replied to my tweet
I have been in the paper
and I was in the cutest bay competion when I was smaller

I met and briefly spoke to the Duke of Kent a few years ago at the opening of some thing I went to through school. I also met Peter Duncan when he played Captain Hook in Peter Pan at the Hall for Cornwall in 2004/2005. And I've met Dave Gorman as well - this was at some festival thingy down in Cornwall that we'd gone to with school as part of our GCSE English coursework.

I apparently got winked at and met Girls Aloud but I didn't have a clue who they where.

Man hugged Jonathan Ross, he was a nice chap. Everyone other celeb (not many) I have met I'm not allowed to talk about :)

Took a slash next to then Ireland manager Mick Mcarthy.
Been told to f Off by Lucy Jo Hudson (She had Sun Glasses on in my old works car park and tripped, I asked her maybe she be better with them off?)

#MAAAAARTIN Lewis just replied to my tweet that I didn't even tag him in!

what was it about?
EnVUrdp.png

Nothing special, but a reply nonetheless!

A close friend of mine engineered and performed on The Who's last single, to say I despise him is an understatement!