• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

(Closed season game) Coaster Apocalypse- Round 12/FINAL

Nice signature, looks good. Maybe next time the losers can get a signature featuring Knightmare with a fiery landscape or something. :tearsofjoy:

Also, thanks for this. I thought it was pretty fun logging in to see if I got blown to smithereens or not.

The final round is up, and @Leigh, @Matt.GC and @DistortAMG are eliminated.

That means @BooMT is our winner!

Congratulations!

Thank you to all our players.
Given the line-up, I think we could have ended up with far worse as our sole surviving coaster!

I do sort of feel as though I've played this game in reverse - purposefully picking awful coasters and hoping to lose asap. Unsure if maybe I missed the point here!

Given the line-up, I think we could have ended up with far worse as our sole surviving coaster!

I do sort of feel as though I've played this game in reverse - purposefully picking awful coasters and hoping to lose asap. Unsure if maybe I missed the point here!
You can play the game any way you like, by picking any three coasters you want. If you want to see your least favourite coasters destroyed then so be it! 😂