• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Closed Season - Which Coaster/Ride Will You Miss The Most?

I'm going to go with Rita. Why? I went on pretty much every other ride a hell of a lot over the past year and only managed Rita a few times. I think I went on once at the start of the season and then again half way through when the single rider queue was emptying at a ridiculous speed, so we went around three times in the space of 35 minutes whilst everyone else queued for over an hour for one go. :p I didn't get to ride it again after that.

Hmmm... I feel a bit guilty, but yeah I'm missing Nemmy most, and I think that may have something to do with Blivvy not being open for Feb Half Term, so I know if I miss it, I won't be able to go on it as soon as possible anyway. But when it gets to Feb, it'll probably go back to being Bliv :)

I'd pay a tenner just to be standing on park ground right now, but if I had to be on one now. It'd probably be Oblivion, I need a massive adrenaline boost and it could relieve some stress I'm getting as my exams draw nearer. It is a genuinely a new experience each ride and I can witness SW7 construction live.

Oh and my Lord of Darkness impression is running rusty.

Oblivion never gave me a buzz, probably because, since i'd done nemesis, it didn't intimidate me first time, though it is still an amazing coaster, and the drop is insane. But you can probably guess which I'm missing most, nemmy

I think I will miss Air :mad: can't bear to see it go!
I hate it when Alton Towers is in the whole closed-down season

Not missing anything, I needed a break from it! Looking forward to it re-opening but appreciating closed season this year!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm missing the monorail :( can't wait to get back on that in march!

Out of the Towers rides this closed season I think I'm missing Oblivion the most. Usually it's Nemesis so a bit of a change for me this year.

Edit: damn tapatalk!

I'm missing working on Nemesis & Ripsaw! :( can't wait to get back on them and have my early morning ride!

I'm also missing the people to but not Josh & Monorail ;)