• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Credit Webpage / App

I've never been bothered about adding dates, especially if its something I went on decades ago, who could remember? For me, I'm only interested in my overall coaster count, and the number of times I've been on each one. Plus the ability to rank them.

Coaster counter does this OK, but the lack of travelling coasters is annoying. Also, it's a bugger to find parks. You have to narrow it down by continent, country, region etc. There's no proper search function!

It'd be interesting to see some kind of table comparing all the different sites, and what features they offer.

My "true count" is simply a folder containing a single image of each coaster, named with the number cred it is, then it's name. Hardly efficient, I know.

There is also ride counter, not to be confused with ride count. It's coaster counter but for all rides, not just coasters. Same person etc so same login. I use that and ride count, and also have an xl sheet.