• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Habits at the Towers

If my restraint is loose enough on Blivvy then I like to grab my toes as I do down as I'm too short to reach the bar infront of me, plus it shows I'm pretty flexible.

when in the second car in the station. i say "how did you talk me into this" close my eyes tight. then when it stop at the bottom of lift hill in the station I open my eyes and say "is that it, that was not too...." then it moves off on to the lift hill.

I have had a couple of ops laugh at that.

To add on to my Nemmy habit, I also tend to shout ''JERONIMOOOOOOOOOO!" on Blivvy at the top of my voice.
It's fun.

Mutter loud enough for the other riders on my car can hear about Sonic's build quality

There really is that many mistakes in my posts?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky :)

When on Nemesis, i tend to pretend to cycle up the lift hill and then as it starts to leave the lift, build up the tension by going oooohhhh quietly and slowly getting louder until the corkscrew. I normally shoult "Oh Yeah!" as it goes over the inline, although thats pretty involuntarily.

You people are strange..... :eek:

The only habit I have is squealing like a little girl. ::)

when th13teen has like a substantially long queue, we sometimes go on it and shout to the people in the Rita queue, "THERE IS NO QUEUE FOR TH13TEEN" :')

Am I the only one who just tends to ride the coasters normally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

A few little jokes grew up on TT/ TS meets to make Th13teen slightly less boring than it is. The best of these requires TS very own mum Badger and Astro at opposite ends of the train and goes something like this:

Astro: MOTHER HOW'S YOUR ANGINA
Badger: ITS OKAY DARLING THIS YOUNG MAN NEXT TO ME APPLIED THE CREAM
Astro: HAVE YOU TAKEN YOU PILLS MOTHER
Badger: NO DEAR WHY IS IT A SCARY RIDE

And so on. Always a giggle if there are normal people on the train too.

Funnily enough I was tempted to mention "You alright mum?" in this topic earlier today!

"Have you got your leg Mum?"
"MY LEG'S COME OFF!"

I don't do anything like mentioned in the thread, but if I am in an uneven group on Th13teen and I'm sitting alone with someone who has never ridden it before / seems afraid, I tend to go a bit OTT before entering the crypt, whispering "oh god no oh god no no!" Usually hilarious

One I tried last time on th13teen was, just before the drop in the crypt, I grabbed my friend in the seat in-front, jumped out of his skin, then the track dropped. Face was a picture!

Hands in the air on all rides! l also love to scare family by saying how rubbish all the rides are, so they arent scared, and then when on get a real scare!!

Oh yes, saying to first time coaster rider, oh its a tame ride. then after they been suitability scared say oh, sorry it tame by my standards. :D :D

Apparently for TST it's obligatory on RMT to shout 'One more time, Roland Mack!' repeatedly after your second lap. :D

If on twirling toadstools with friends I feel obliged to kick their chair while the ride ops not looking so they get told off for swinging. :)