• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Studios

I've no idea what has happened with Coaster Studios and what the crossover is with Theme Park Worldwide, but as Craig already said in the TPWW thread various points have been made over and over again and there really is no need to have those same discussions in a different thread.

Let's try and keep discussion to the content of the respective channels that the threads are for please.

Coaster Studios have released this video about sexual misconduct and has started a social media and merchandise campaign called G-force with profits going to a sexual abuse charity. The video they made made me cry not just because of how beautiful it is but because it really should not have been necessary. Coaster Studios have my respect.

It's called virtue signalling, and I found that video so cringeworthy. 'PLEASE don't unsubscribe!' is the real message underneath that phoney, scripted video. Selling merchandise with a logo wont make a difference to stopping sexual harassment, if only it was that easy.

On a different note though, he seems to have spent some time with Fred Grubb and a few of the other RMC guys if you check his Twitter! I'm looking forward to the RMC documentary because it'll be good quality I can tell!

Taylor's recent experience at Six Flags over Georgia didn't go brilliantly...

Yh I saw that it looked like one bad thing after another for them first with the security camera issue, then with the loose article problem but honestly the Six Flags chain need to give their staff the briefing again clearly as how could they not notice his friends leg had come loose from the restraint?!

I'm not the slightest big surprised about that experience they had.

When I lived in the states I often had terrible service and noticed shocking lack of attention from Six Flags employees. I must stress not at that particular park in question but at other Six flags parks of which I have visited 4 in total.

I still have Magic mountain to tick off my list and visit sometime in the future but I have no intention of ever going back to a single one of their other properties. They are a terrible company. So much so I think they make Merlin staff look like Disney and Universal staff. That's how bad they are.

I heard a lot of the staff are like that in the evenings especially and they'll do things like close the FastTrack earlier and just go on their phones. Could have caused a major accident Six Flags, you need to learn from these things! @Benjsh what were the parks u visited and what bad experiences did you have?!

I heard a lot of the staff are like that in the evenings especially and they'll do things like close the FastTrack earlier and just go on their phones. Could have caused a major accident Six Flags, you need to learn from these things! @Benjsh what were the parks u visited and what bad experiences did you have?!

I did Great Adventure a lot as I was primarily based in NYC. This was my favourite of the SF parks for both rides and service although it wasn't without it's issues either.

I also did SF New England, SF America and Darian Lake none of which I particularly enjoyed.

There's two big problems at SF parks.

1. Operations. The staff are incredibly slow, they love to run coasters on one train even on busy days and they also love a a staggered opening.

2. Staff. I just found staff to be rude, lazy and totally unhelpful in many places. Even to the extent where asking a perfectly polite question you get sneered at.

I think I came across the rudest staff member ever at Great adventure. I remember him mimicking me in a fake British accent which I obviously laughed off politely and replied 'good one' and then he went into full on anti Brit rant about how lucky we are to have America looking after us and all that typical nonsense. Seem to remember him even mocking how we look and dress too. It went on for so long and was so bad I thought it was a prank. But apparently it was his attempt at 'humour'.

Like I said.....when I eventually make it over to the West coast I will definitely be doing MM as it's such an iconic park but after that I'm done with them. They are truly woeful Theme Park operators. The worst I have experienced.

I did Great Adventure a lot as I was primarily based in NYC. This was my favourite of the SF parks for both rides and service although it wasn't without it's issues either.

I also did SF New England, SF America and Darian Lake none of which I particularly enjoyed.

There's two big problems at SF parks.

1. Operations. The staff are incredibly slow, they love to run coasters on one train even on busy days and they also love a a staggered opening.

2. Staff. I just found staff to be rude, lazy and totally unhelpful in many places. Even to the extent where asking a perfectly polite question you get sneered at.

I think I came across the rudest staff member ever at Great adventure. I remember him mimicking me in a fake British accent which I obviously laughed off politely and replied 'good one' and then he went into full on anti Brit rant about how lucky we are to have America looking after us and all that typical nonsense. Seem to remember him even mocking how we look and dress too. It went on for so long and was so bad I thought it was a prank. But apparently it was his attempt at 'humour'.

Like I said.....when I eventually make it over to the West coast I will definitely be doing MM as it's such an iconic park but after that I'm done with them. They are truly woeful Theme Park operators. The worst I have experienced.
My advice is not to even think about La Ronde as from what i heard and seen well let's just say it's even below Six Flags standards! That's unfortunate and it seem you've had a Six Flags day a lot! Those staff sound really rude i wouldn't want to ever meet someone like that. I feel bad for you and Coaster Studios tbh having bad experiences like this when i haven't had a bad experience since April 2019!