• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coastle

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Coastle 35 4/6
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬‡οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬†οΈ
πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯⬇️⬇️⬇️⬆️
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬‡οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬†οΈ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Should have done better...

I too couldn't think of a B&M sit down coaster...

Got lucky today and got it in 2. I didn't deserve it - based on my starting guess (right manufacturer, wrong country) the optimal next guess would have been something with a different number of inversions than the actual answer.
Coastle 35 4/6
🟩🟩πŸŸ₯⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️
🟩🟩πŸŸ₯⬇️⬇️⬇️⬆️
🟩🟩πŸŸ₯β¬‡οΈπŸŸ©β¬‡οΈβ¬†οΈ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I like how that once you know today's coaster there's enough info to work out what your 1st and 3rd guesses were. Annoyingly your second guess appears to be a choice of 2, though given the first guess one seems much more likely than the other.

[/Deliberately vague wording to avoid spoilers, though I guess you might be able to extract something useful if you really wanted to]

Got lucky today and got it in 2. I didn't deserve it - based on my starting guess (right manufacturer, wrong country) the optimal next guess would have been something with a different number of inversions than the actual answer.

I like how that once you know today's coaster there's enough info to work out what your 1st and 3rd guesses were. Annoyingly your second guess appears to be a choice of 2, though given the first guess one seems much more likely than the other.

[/Deliberately vague wording to avoid spoilers, though I guess you might be able to extract something useful if you really wanted to]
My guesses were;

Nemesis (my usual starter guess)
Swarm
Galactica

I did use the clue though which gave me the answer.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.