• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coronavirus

Coronavirus - The Poll

• Total voters
8XGD8b9.jpg

Further news on that "tube may be borked" rumour...
Plenty of tube drivers comming out of the woodwork to proclaim that there is no possible way services will be affected, because RMT rules state any change to duty rosters must be agreed by both parties 28 days in advance.

This alone is proof to me that in the post-apocalyptic world, the very first thing to be banned on pain of death should be unions.

TBH, I was going to say he didn't represent all people of a "right of centre" persuasion. But I didn't want to assume. ;)

Either way.... I'm not with him.

Ahh I see my fan base grows ever bigger. :)

Good thing about the warm weather is it will wake all the flys up.
All the festering corpses they will have to lay their eggs on

Less people to burry

I reckon we will see mass graves in public parks by summer. No coffins, no ceremony, just bulldozers.

Day three now and feel progressively worse. Tiredness is really kicking in. Lots of aches. The cough and my chest are no worse. I’ve broken my sleep cycle now though so can’t sleep!

Day three now and feel progressively worse. Tiredness is really kicking in. Lots of aches. The cough and my chest are no worse. I’ve broken my sleep cycle now though so can’t sleep!
Sorry to hear that you're feeling worse. I know it's only day three, but hope you soon start to feel a bit better.

Keep drinking lots of fluids. Paracetamol for the aches. Take vitamins if you have them to try and keep boosting your immune system.

This topic has amused me greatly with misinformation and quoting other sources such as twitter and random scientists with no real empirical evidence.
If you dont know what you should be doing by now, there is really no hope.
I am as likely to go to the nhs for rollercoaster advice!
The real statistics just arent out there, probably never will be.
We dont know how many have it, because 99.9999% of the world population have not been tested.
Each nation is different due to its own social interaction and health system.
We simply dont know, accept it.
Go get some fresh air and exercise in the sunshine, while you can, read a book, phone a friend, do some spring cleaning, anything but hanging on to every post in this bloody topic.
New bugs happen every few years.
Always have, always will.
BPB was really nice at the weekend, rides, sun and beer.
Didnt hear a single cough, everyone in the bogs spending a full twenty seconds at the sink.

This topic has amused me greatly with misinformation and quoting other sources such as twitter and random scientists with no real empirical evidence.
If you dont know what you should be doing by now, there is really no hope.
I am as likely to go to the nhs for rollercoaster advice!
The real statistics just arent out there, probably never will be.
We dont know how many have it, because 99.9999% of the world population have not been tested.
Each nation is different due to its own social interaction and health system.
We simply dont know, accept it.
Go get some fresh air and exercise in the sunshine, while you can, read a book, phone a friend, do some spring cleaning, anything but hanging on to every post in this bloody topic.
New bugs happen every few years.
Always have, always will.
BPB was really nice at the weekend, rides, sun and beer.
Didnt hear a single cough, everyone in the bogs spending a full twenty seconds at the sink.

Agree with all this, especially about BPB. It was glorious yesturday. Came away very happy with the visit and for a good few hours, got to disconnect from anything to do with coronavirus. IT CAN TAKE AWAY OUR BOG ROLL...BUT IT CANNOT TAKE OUR FREEDOM...until told otherwise by the government.

Agree with all this, especially about BPB. It was glorious yesturday. Came away very happy with the visit and for a good few hours, got to disconnect from anything to do with coronavirus. IT CAN TAKE AWAY OUR BOG ROLL...BUT IT CANNOT TAKE OUR FREEDOM...until told otherwise by the government.
Now I’m just wondering just how many TS members I missed at BPB yesterday....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk