• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cotaland: General Discussion

I guess lots of different coaster types can be seen as gimmicks. The drop on Thirteen for example is a gimmick, but they can be effective. I think these Tilt Coasters look terrifying!

I suppose the terrifying part isn't the actual drop though but being manoeuvred into place for the drop.

I suppose the terrifying part isn't the actual drop though but being manoeuvred into place for the drop.
Indeed, especially considering that there's only a friction brake holding you in place! I know it's completely safe obvs, but it would still be terrifying.

If it was just the drop and nothing else I'd be concerned, but the rest of the layout looks really fun. And the new generation vekomas are a lot of fun.

Announcement video for Circuit Breaker, still advertising for 2023 even though despite Palindromes track and a train are on site that's not yet been constructed.

Was actually in Texas in the summer and saw the circuit when driving between San Antonio and Dallas, would've liked to stop but the parks website and social media is almost non existant.