• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cotaland: General Discussion

Just found out an interesting thing about the park this is going to. Cotaland are also getting another coaster for 2022, which happens to be the Schwartzkopf Wildcat that was Raptor Attack at Lightwater Valley.

Source:

Good for them, certainly plenty of new stuff going in that area of Texas with Dr Diabolical and the proposed mad log flume at Sea World.

Always seemed weird that the Tilt Coaster didn't get more buyers ... it's a great concept.

Nice to see a renaissance. Feels a bit like the B&M Dive Machine, they sold two and then nothing happened ... but now there are more than there are Floorless rides. Perhaps the Splash Party is still to have its day.

As Rob says it looks very well paced. If it carries speed like the POV suggests it looks like it’ll be great fun. Seems to take some of the inversions and turns really quick and snappy.

The tilt coasters look amazing off ride but can't help but feel like it's a bit of a gimmick really. I'd like to experience one though to see how it feels.

I guess lots of different coaster types can be seen as gimmicks. The drop on Thirteen for example is a gimmick, but they can be effective. I think these Tilt Coasters look terrifying!