• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Diddy McTodger Land

Poison Tom 96 said:
This area is not 100% finished yet as more destroyed/damaged items are on the way. Also I have requested a big theming piece to be added.

Try Weber's 'Miscellaneous Objects".

Harvey said:
Poison Tom 96 said:
This area is not 100% finished yet as more destroyed/damaged items are on the way. Also I have requested a big theming piece to be added.

Try Weber's 'Miscellaneous Objects".

TY :D
7638284286_5358e5b371_z.jpg

Looking better, could I suggest some dead vegetation to go with? I know the in game scenery has some lovely burnt out trees similar to the ones used by Thorpe Park around The Swarm. Other than that it's getting better!

Thomas said:
Looking better, could I suggest some dead vegetation to go with? I know the in game scenery has some lovely burnt out trees similar to the ones used by Thorpe Park around The Swarm. Other than that it's getting better!
I will go hunting for some dead veg, use them, then post a picture asap :)

Could I suggest as well more of an entrance to the park? Even if it's not a main street like Alton, a nice feature point like the hall at Chessington or the dome at Thorpe would be good!

It's getting better as you build more, could I suggest though that you vary your foliage and terrain type slightly? Just a suggestion, but otherwise looking better!

A new area has been created!

Clunge City News.
Today a new area has been unveiled at Diddy McTodger Land! ''The beach themed area is pretty much complete,'' the owner of the park, Tom Jamieson, has been quoted as saying. Even the maintenance shed for The Big One appears to have been made over to fit with the area!

7638305764_d2bfeb4f25_z.jpg

7638190628_5b75a502a8_z.jpg

Today a sponsorship of the new drop ride at Diddy McTodger Land was revealed to be Smirnoff! Stick around for more news.

7651706106_2eccc17d79_z.jpg

Re: Re: Diddy McTodger Land

NastyPasty said:
Dang, looks like Merlin just lost the Monopoly advantage. ;) Loving a good storyline.
On mobile so can't thank but thank you.

Devoness Park has become the forth park in the group :) (TY Ryan)

No updates from me picture wise due to being on holiday :)
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

B&M are going to be building the next ride at DMTL.....

If it comes off it is gonna be BIG.

Grrrrr no edit.

But annnnnnnnnnnnyway I came to ask what people think the next ride should be themed around. Please post ideas below :D

So as a sorry for no piccies lately you can have these WIP shots. The layout may be fiddled later on.

7759855488_2097730377_z.jpg

7759845850_47fefd565f_z.jpg

A special mention goes to Tim for creating this lovely Wingrider CTR :D

Indeed they duel. The loops are very near misses and the twists are close.