• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Diddy McTodger Land

Poisson

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Giant Squid
From a local paper, The Clunge City News.
Today the site of the current fair has finally been purchased. The buyer, Tom Jamieson has been quoted as saying ''I will make this fair into a world class attraction which people from miles around will come to see.'' If this will be true remains to be seen and we will have all the latest updates for you as soon as we get them!

Right time for a picture.....
7638247312_b8dd0cb961_z.jpg

As you will see most of the fair has already been shifted away....

Nice start here.

Hopefully we'll see a coaster and a family ride soon, as we only have two thrilling flats here at the moment. A bit of CS could do, but I understand how long that takes. Still though, it gives a good impression of a generic fairground at the moment- hopefully progressing into a theme park later in.

To be a Grammar Nazi, there is a horrible mistake in the new article. Shame on the Clunge City News.

...only you would name a theme park this.

Anyone else taking odds on seeing "The Big One" soon? With tounge-in-cheek BPB digs?

Stelios said:
...only you would name a theme park this.

Anyone else taking odds on seeing "The Big One" soon? With tounge-in-cheek BPB digs?

Georgia came up with the name.....And you have just named the new coaster going into the park for me :)

What on earth is that city name?

It sounds like something of the Inbetweeners.

Please tell me that your ride's not themed to the city! ???

THE BIG ONE IS COMPLETE!!!!

The Clunge City News
Today the new ride, The Big One, opened to an ecstatic crowd! [...] The full construction guide is here for you now!

Lets Build
7638254122_45bc1acf41_z.jpg

7638255946_f2c2dc9f35_z.jpg

[
7638257846_44238ca205_z.jpg

7638261372_c28e2b1b29_z.jpg

7638263252_684877d2be_z.jpg

7638264916_abc15715e7_z.jpg

7638266570_49841006a6_z.jpg

Half-way Through

7638268428_3ab58ab03d_z.jpg
7638271802_2186105f15_z.jpg

The Completed Ride

7638270052_19d923c181_z.jpg
7638273422_44a2bd1e51_z.jpg

7638275244_9b6e9af719_z.jpg

Taking pictures of this was helped by the Power Tower that is there :p

Nice but I can see several ways for improvement:

1 - Eurofighters don't travel in groups of five trains, so reduce the number of cars per train.

2 - It's too high, if realism is what you're looking for then lower the ride and make sure the layout doesn't have tight turns near to or after big drops.

3 - It needs some greenery, just some trees around the edges will make it look a lot better.

I hope this helped a bit. :)

It will eventually get some greenery.

Regarding the train and height issues - They don't at the moment but before TH13TEEN there wasn't a freefall drop element ;)

I will look into the cornering business and look at the stats on Gs.

It is coming........New flat ride due....

I am looking for someone to design me a piece of CS so if you are interested, PM me.

The Clunge City news?! I would have spat out my coffee had I been drinking any when I read that :p

Perhaps the oddest named thing ever in the history of humanity. Just a tip, press CNTRL and U when in game to get rid of the menus and make your pictures better!

Clunge City News
Today we received two official images from Diddy McTodger Land of the latest ride to be installed. Whilst we know not of what is in existence inside the building, we advise you to stick around for more news!
7638277006_43202336d4_z.jpg

7638278670_11bdc351d3_z.jpg

Thomas said:
Very intriguing, reminds me a tad of SAW at Thorpe Park, could I suggest some windows however?

When all is revealed, you will be glad there is no windows due to what the back story says.

Poison Tom 96 said:

I am looking for someone to design me a piece of CS so if you are interested, PM me.

I bet it is. I have suggestions for flat ride names now, may I suggest them?

Stelios said:
Poison Tom 96 said:

I bet it is. I have suggestions for flat ride names now, may I suggest them?

Suggest away...

Rumours of the Power Tower disappearing have begun to circulate as all of its extra scenery has been removed..

Clunge City News.
Today the newest ride at Diddy McTodger Land has been declared open to the public! The ride, set around a destroyed nuclear reactor, has been gaining interest since pictures of the building have come to light.

7638282326_f1df59c48e_z.jpg

7638280408_7661b261e5_z.jpg

This area is not 100% finished yet as more destroyed/damaged items are on the way. Also I have requested a big theming piece to be added. See the quick questions topic..