• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Disneyland Paris: General Discussion

Here is a much better look at the new Space Mountain trains:

C-Z48nZXYAAkRts.jpg

C-Z48nZXgAAEQAO.jpg

C-Z48ncXkAA2qbc.jpg

Looking very nice indeed and proof, if it was needed, that Hyperspace will only be temporary.

:)

Yes, I really like them and the theme looks more Jules Verne, so it is making me hopeful that we may see a return something closer to the original (De la Terre à la Lune) than the uninspired SM:M2.

There appears to be text above and below the speaker grills, unfortunatly I cant make out what it says but it may give a clue as to the final theme after IP Wars has ended.

As trains go, they're very pretty.

I just still can't see myself making a trip there yet, there are so many other parks I want to visit first before DLP - Asterix, Efteling, Liseberg to name a few.

Is it only me that prefers the design of the old trains? I think I'd be fonder of the new ones if they weren't bright blue.

I do like them, especially the little Sun/Moon detail on the front, though I'm not sure about the blue and would've been nice if it were going to be bronze or silver like before?

Is it only me that prefers the design of the old trains? I think I'd be fonder of the new ones if they weren't bright blue.

There does seem something... 'off' about them that I can't place either, though that might be just because the original trains were just fab...

There does seem something... 'off' about them that I can't place either, though that might be just because the original trains were just fab...

I just don't like them, they seem very 'off the shelf', yes they have the cogs, stars and pipes on them, but they look like they've been retrofitted onto a standard train as opposed to the train being designed from scratch. As for the colour, I haven't got a clue why, because nothing else on the ride or building ito that colour. If they wanted blue for whatever reason then I think a very very dark shade could have worked but to me they just look like fancy lego bricks on wheels.

The detailing on the train is beautiful, I very much approve! Things I don't like though: the number looks very much out of place, and why is it so obvious? Train numbers are usually sort of tucked away; The sides seen far to high up, and could potentially ruin the view for smaller guests; And the blue is just too.... blue for Space Mountain.

In what is a relatively interesting move for a park that doesn't traditionally do many special events DLP are holding a one-day EDM "festival" called Electroland within the Studios Park. Steve Aoki and NERVO are confirmed as headliners with projection mapping on ToT included. Its great to see events like this happening and along with the Star Wars nights in May if successful it could be something we see alot more of in the future.

They managed to make disNEY VILlAGE look good......

Must be witchcraft.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hyperspace Mountain has soft-opened today, but the ride is pitch black with Mission 2 music. It's all in preparation for next weekends grand opening.

One thing I've seen that excites me, is the new ride warning signs.... the ride is referred to as just "Space Mountain", no "Hyper", no "Misson 2", just plain old "Space Mountain"... :D

Ok so I've done it and booked 4 nights in the park for the end of October.....

Now if anyone has really good knowledge of passports please help. Just looking at the forms are hurting my head

Ok so I've done it and booked 4 nights in the park for the end of October.....

Now if anyone has really good knowledge of passports please help. Just looking at the forms are hurting my head
I did my passport last year and it wasn't that bad if I remember looks worse than it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what's the verdict on Hyperspace? Not heard many people talk about it much.

Have to admit, it does sort of look cool in parts from what I can see in the videos.

It looks like an improvement, but I can't wait until it returns to it's initial, Vernian form and theme. One of the most enveloping rides ever.