• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Do you prefer starter or dessert in a restaurant?

Do you prefer starter or dessert in a restaurant?

• Total voters
I sometimes prefer to go for an appetiser over a starter. Which option in the poll would this be?

Starter for me because I'm usually drinking beer when eating out. I've got a sweet tooth too but find chocolate fudge cake and beer isn't a pleasant combination.

Also, who remembers these bad boys?

55070_1

I will almost always have both, but desert is more essential to me because I always crave something sweet after something savoury.

I'm usually drinking beer when eating out. I've got a sweet tooth too but find chocolate fudge cake and beer isn't a pleasant combination.

Same, but I get round this by moving on to wine by the end of the meal!

Starter unless hot Chocolate Fudge Cake with icecream is a dessert option then that wins against everything except baked/deep fried cheese.

I work in a restaurant and sometimes people get all three starter main and dessert, but what i have found is there is normally more options for a starter but when you get a dessert you tend to find that they are better quality than what you would get in a shop so that is why i prefer a dessert as a post to a starter