Drayton Manor Park

Discussion in 'European Parks and Attractions' started by Matty, 15th Jun 2012.

1. Sauron97

Sauron97 TowersStreet Member

Ah , apologies! @BritishThemeParkArchive just had a skim and it was you on another forum, very good observation!

Very cool video of the Jungle Cruise in its last Iteration. I remember Rorys Jungle Cruise as a very young kid too. Mostly remember being scared by it!

Was great to see you there, and best of luck with your Sparks book which will be great I’m sure!

2. BritishThemeParkArchive

BritishThemeParkArchive TowersStreet Member

It's interesting that auctioning old items is catching on with theme parks. I think a cozy event like that worked pretty well and was fun. So many parks have binned a whole lot more stuff over the years, whatta waste.

3. RoyJess

RoyJess TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Oblivion? Valhalla? or Apocalypse?
    Shawn has posted a vlog on what he purchased/won and how much he spent on them

Ciaran and Matt N like this.
  4. Rick

Rick TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Crux
    I was quite surprised how much some things were going for, particularly given how many duplicates there were. "Rum bottles for all!".

Was pretty well facilitated with some good humour and was helpful they were able to provide some information about where things had come from.

I think the Grand Prix car and Log Flume boat I have from the Pleasure Beach were 25 quid a pop ... certainly more people after this stuff, which is quite comforting if my storage location disappears.