• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Do you know if those shirts are available online somewhere? Would love to get one but probably won't be able get back to the park again this year. 😔
No they not available online but if u content them thou twitter or Facebook or the link below they could send u 1 in the post or collect from the hotel.

Also with the crane if they remove the flying Dutchman and the 1 wall/fence around Pandemonium they could put the crane on Pandemonium site while the ground crew can still remove the queue and buildings around the tower.

Last edited:
If they don't I'll pick you one up if you are happy to pay the postage too. I do a lot of stuff on Vinted so doing packing another shirt isn't going to be too much bother.
No they not available online but if u content them thou twitter or Facebook or the link below they could send u 1 in the post or collect from the hotel.
Thanks guys, will have a think about it tonight and get back to you. 🙂

£24.99 for a t shirt that looks cheap and has a boring design? No thank you, complete rip off. I know they've probably got these printed as quickly as possible for as little cost as they can, knowing that people will pay up regardless, but it really does show.

£24.99 for a t shirt that looks cheap and has a boring design? No thank you, complete rip off. I know they've probably got these printed as quickly as possible for as little cost as they can, knowing that people will pay up regardless, but it really does show.
I seen people wearing the Drayton Manor sweat shirts and hoodies but none of the Adventure Cove or Vikings clothing. The cheap toys on the other hand sell really well.

I'm planning on taking my son and his friend in the coming days - does anyone have three Friends and Family voucher codes they'd be willing to share, so I can purchase the £20 tickets?

Only a fee night rides available I understand?
Yeah you've only got Thor, Loki, Jormungandr, Sleipnir, Apocalypse, The Haunting and The Haunted express. There are two additional walk-through scare attractions though, which are included in admission. The event runs from 5pm to 9pm.

Reading the comments from the main 1st event last night a lot of comments about how long they had to queue for the scare attractions.
Most people would have booked for the whole day so they would have gone on shockwave and Maelstrom in the day time.
Even during the fireworks event the ride queue lines will start to be closed at 5pm so they can get ready for the fireworks at 6pm then afterwards only the vikings area and Apocalypse will open to 7pm.