• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

It opened July 13th. 1996.

Here is the advert, snipped from a news paper from the time.
It was originally supposed to open in the June, but was pushed back.,

1682197543870.png

Incase anyone is interested, here is a publication from an earlier news paper, in March 1996, advertising the ride.

1682197660212.png
I knew someone here would come up with the goods. Thanks!

I found a good website about Robert Peel and his former family home on the site.
There was a Peel family museum at the park in the 80’s/90’s and it was in the seating area of the farm cafe and which is now Bryan’s penny arcade.
Does anyone know of the history of the current house on the site which is now just offices?

Pretty sure the toilet block is staying. Not only is this area of the park busier now, partly due to Vikings, partly due to that entrance being more prominent. It is also the biggest toilet block on the park. Which is right next to what almost certainly will be one of the busiest areas in the park next year.

Seems like a silly move to demolish something they will need. An extensive refurbishment will do.

Yeah again Drayton do a big announcement and the comments are overshadowed by former rides with others liking the posts.
I’m surprised with the big announcements Drayton did with adventure cove and Vikings I’m surprised they not done more for the log flume with Thomas Land been 15 years old.
It’s literally one comment that wants PA back on Facebook

It won’t come back as “Pirate Adventure” even if they do work on the ride system, the same as TCaAM was never going to be “The Haunted House”