• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

80 minutes?!?! How did it possibly take that long, the queue line only holds about 2 cycles worth of people?!
You should see the park during school trip season, Every ride is 90 mins including buffalo and the dogems. It doesn't help with the poor through puts of the rides.

The issues with Drayton is not so much the throughputs, it's the staff. Drayton's staff have always been stereotyped as "I hate my life". Drayton have some high capacity rides - Shockwave, Syphilis Canyon, Apocalypse, Pandemonium and Maelstrom but the urgency by staff to reduce queue time is just not there.

I've never found Drayton's staff to be rude, but when it comes to most of them, they are definitely not as friendly as those at Merlin parks.

i usually find the staff to be very friendly. for example, when i went on Maelstrom for the first time, i was nervous and the staff were really nice and reassuring.

I've always found Drayton's staff to be fairly standoffish on the whole, there's never a sense of urgency in terms of throughputs but that feels pretty rare in the UK, unfortunately. Maybe I would be miserable as sin if I had to wear one of those uniforms.

I'm there today. The showing of the latest star wars film is a little pathetic to be honest. I counted four people plus the staff watching the 10am show, and it is only half full for the 1pm.

As far as queues go, I've been waiting 15 minutes for g-force and I'm only at the bottom of the stairs. Wish me luck. :(

I'm there today. The showing of the latest star wars film is a little pathetic to be honest. I counted four people plus the staff watching the 10am show, and it is only half full for the 1pm.

Why? Who on Earth would go to a theme park to watch a film, even a Star Wars fan like myself would never go to a theme park and choose the film over riding the rides.

The only time I would consider watching the film at a theme park and that if the queues waiting times got horrendously long.

As far as queues go, I've been waiting 15 minutes for g-force and I'm only at the bottom of the stairs. Wish me luck. :(

Good Luck! :p

I've noticed they have brought back the old G-Force trance/dubstep music in the station (back from when it first opened), which is pretty cool. Wondering if anyone knows where I can find the music played in there?

I've noticed they have brought back the old G-Force trance/dubstep music in the station (back from when it first opened), which is pretty cool. Wondering if anyone knows where I can find the music played in there?
well, one option would be to search for it on You Tube.

Do you know if it is an actual track and not composed specifically for the park? If its not specific to the ride, I might be able to find it.

I worked out g-force had a throughput of less than 350 people per hour earlier as well. I wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't the only ride in the park I hasn't done that I wanted to (well, apart from apocalypse... Guess where I am now)

Fourth in a row?
No, three in a row, then one I the dark. Single rider meant I only queued twice and was called forwards both of those. They literally let me skip the entire queue twice, even though on one of those occasions the queue line was closed :D

The park looks amazing in the dark. The lighting is almost as good as tower's.