• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

You do wonder why the rush to remove Apocalypse if they didn't need all this time for ground work. Apocalypse was removed in a couple of weeks with some ground clearance after that but nothing seems to have happened in the construction site for months. They could even have kept it for part way into this season perhaps until the end of summer holidays if they didn't need that much time. I notice the foundations have all been left in place. Do we think they might reuse this for a replacement drop tower with the new coaster?
The reason they did it in the losed season is so they didn't have plant all over that end of the park at the same time as guests. Remember, Everything south of accelerator was closed, with lorries with large loads leaving the park every few days, and deconstruction happening at height. It is infinetly safer and easier to do that when you don't have high numbers of guests in the park. And yes I am aware that people were there at christmas/ february when it was happening, but that is a significantly smaller proprotion, and thus less risky proprtion of guests than main season.

Hmm.. a teaser from RMC on twitter

From: https://twitter.com/rockymtnconst/status/1673719718329585664?s=46

The construction wall which supposedly has a hint for Drayton Manors new coaster also has a large circle on the sign.

I hate that I’m reaching hard with putting these together but do wonder if they’re related

8f93a97c8a9c4f58d68889ff72102563.jpg

RMC recently announced a merger with Larson International and one of their products is the Giant Loop aka the Fire Ball. I wonder if this announcement hints at something to do with new version of that?

The construction wall which supposedly has a hint for Drayton Manors new coaster also has a large circle on the sign.

I hate that I’m reaching hard with putting these together but do wonder if they’re related 🤔

I'd say that's probably quite a reach, also when the media team revealed there was a hint they were saying they'd give someone free fast track if someone guessed it at the attraction source event meaning the hint was already there and not awaiting a cryptic tweet from RMC a few weeks later.

Would be funny if Drayton got the UK's first RMC though even if it was a single rail.

I hate that I’m reaching hard with putting these together but do wonder if they’re related 🤔

The circle on the sign is the spiral from Drayton Manor's logo, so no this tweet is highly unlikely to be anything to do with Drayton's coaster. Also product suggests new type of ride for them, the emphasis on the "O" suggests either spinning coaster, or their take on the Larson Super Loop, and given that they have just merged with Larson i'd say that is the most likely of the 2.
The hint on the construction wall is presumably "Ay You", no reason to spell it that way unless it is a hint to something. AU is the chemical symbol for Gold, so probably a hint to the theme maybe being Wild West, Gold Rush theme, possibly even a clone of Gold Rush at Slagharen.

But why Au as critical letters. Not to criticise, but i would be surprised if that was anything more than illusory correlation. The letters in caps (A,Y) is more likely to be the hint if it is from there. What does the other banner say, and are there any other significant phrases on there?

But why Au as critical letters. Not to criticise, but i would be surprised if that was anything more than illusory correlation. The letters in caps (A,Y) is more likely to be the hint if it is from there. What does the other banner say, and are there any other significant phrases on there?

I did wonder if there was an anagram to be made from the letters in the phrase “Ay you no peeking”.

The "Y" isn't capitalised on the construction wall. Say the words "Ay you", it sounds like AU, hence the Gold connection. It is also close to Sheriff's Showdown, so unless that is getting a re-theme, given the fact that Drayton seem to be focusing on creating themed areas of the park, i.e Adventure Cove and Vikings, this ride is probably going to be Wild West themed.
The other banner says "Something exciting is coming", so no hints to anything there.

Last edited:
Both walls
19B0494E-B1CF-41F6-9FCC-06F7F6AD1775.jpeg79B52EA3-4D78-4DD5-B948-277BBAF6EDBD.jpeg
As I said many times footers will be going in the main season with track getting installed over the Christmas event.
Shockwave was installed over the closed season and was ready for the start of the main season.
Ben 10 started as soon as the main season ended and was ready for Easter.
Good Friday next year is the 29th March so it could be ready for the start of the 2024 main season.

The 1 thing I noticed this season at Drayton Manor is the standards set by some visitors. I lost count how many times guests with young families vapouring and smoking in Thomas land and on Sunday 2 dads were smoking weed at the end of the day.
Like I was waiting with my kids to watch Thomas 4D and a mum was sitting on the floor outside smoking and the wind was blowing the smoke onto her daughter sat next to her.