• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Does anyone happen to know why The Wave’s restraints have to be checked multiple times and why the staff only half secure you the first time they push them down? It was causing the ride the have an excruciatingly slow throughput today!

Does anyone happen to know why The Wave’s restraints have to be checked multiple times and why the staff only half secure you the first time they push them down? It was causing the ride the have an excruciatingly slow throughput today!
The restraint has a hydraulic and mechanical ratchet locking system to meet class 5 restraint requirements, These have to be independently verified, which must include at least one clicks movement on the ratchet restraint, hence the unusual loading. All ART train conversions will do this as far as I am aware.

Even TPWW is there now…. Relevant Media©️ activated!
Shawn’s got some stamina, he’s been to parks in Spain, Germany, Poland, and now back here without too many days off over the past two weeks and that’s a fair bit of travelling.

As for Drayton I’m still curious as to when they’ll start to tease their new coaster, I guess that maybe once Hyperia has launched and had its place in the spotlight they might start to ramp up the anticipation for their Lift & Launch coaster. Seems a long time we’ve been waiting for even just the name.

Victoria Lynn was in the control booth on the Wave on Saturday and yesterday. Think they are regretting only buying 1 train now as the queue moved so slowly. It was in the extension outside queue for most of the day which reported a 2 hour wait.
As my nephew got a disabled card so used the exit ramp with the fast pass guests. So it’s got 6 rows and 1 row not currently in use so that leaves 20 seats. 4 guests from the front row, 8 guests from the Fast pass/Disabled queue and only 8 guests from the standby queue.
It took them roughly 10 mins for each dispatch cause of the way they load/unload the trains and having to lock and check every seat twice.

Victoria Lynn was in the control booth on the Wave on Saturday and yesterday. Think they are regretting only buying 1 train now as the queue moved so slowly. It was in the extension outside queue for most of the day which reported a 2 hour wait.
As my nephew got a disabled card so used the exit ramp with the fast pass guests. So it’s got 6 rows and 1 row not currently in use so that leaves 20 seats. 4 guests from the front row, 8 guests from the Fast pass/Disabled queue and only 8 guests from the standby queue.
It took them roughly 10 mins for each dispatch cause of the way they load/unload the trains and having to lock and check every seat twice.
If its 10min between dispatches a 2nd train would make no difference. I hope they sort this out. Shockwave had a better dispatch then this. I'll try and visit on a midweek school day. I'm not queuing 2h for this

Currently if the numbers above are correct, 120pph and only 72pph of that is from the main/FRQ. That is pitiful. The Nebulaz is probably getting more per hour.

8 hours of operation would achieve what The Smiler can do in an hour theoretically (960 pph)