• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

I'm avoiding looking at much, we'll likely go at some point over the summer so will be nice to have an element of surprise even though i'm not expecting anything too wild. Did have one influencers clip pop up on my instagram and the launch looked fun.

I think it will look more complete by March/may 2025 as for the 1st time in the park’s history that top end of the park is now starting to look like all the rides suit the theme and with Accelerator been finished off in the closed section and the rumoured Flying Dutchman been moved and themed to fit Viking area and a new ride taking its place and also the haunting is supposed to be getting a re-theme to complete the area.

I think it will look more complete by March/may 2025 as for the 1st time in the park’s history that top end of the park is now starting to look like all the rides suit the theme and with Accelerator been finished off in the closed section and the rumoured Flying Dutchman been moved and themed to fit Viking area and a new ride taking its place and also the haunting is supposed to be getting a re-theme to complete the area.

What makes you think the ride will look more complete? Plantation growing or more theming added over closed season

What makes you think the ride will look more complete? Plantation growing or more theming added over closed season
I still think there is a bit more theming to be added. Accelerators retheme is still in progress and there is rumoured to be a new flat ride for the area to finish it off

It seems from some queueline videos that Drayton have taken a leaf out of Alton Manor in which there is a gravestone for Apocalypse there...talk about pouring salt in the wound.

I think with the entrance to the area Accelerator and the Flying Dutchman is letting it down.
But compared to how the park looked in 2020. Only the central part of the park hasn’t been touched yet and Victoria Lynn said they gonna do another 5 year plan next year.

With regards to the theming of the Wild West area how does The Haunting fit in to it? I’m imagining that it must seem quite out of place given its location.

A haunted house in itself is not out of place in a wild west setting, Disney does it quite well with Phantom Manor, the ride could do with a bit of a re dressing to help it blend, but it doesn't stick out too much I do not think.