• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Ride ops choice of trainer wouldn’t bother me at all but during a visit to Flamingo Land last year I saw the op on Kumali wearing a single wireless earbud which looked incredibly unprofessional and I wondered if it was against health and safety regulations.

I still can’t believe how little we know about this new coaster yet despite it being build in broad daylight

I generally watch Vlogs etc for theme park planning but i think i'm going to implement full willpower and avoid for this one, especially as it looks like there's going to be an indoor element.

New trains have been revealed

Loving the colour and the design

To say Drayton is more in a state than it’s local rivals is a big statement to make but anyone can list all the things wrong with the park but you got to look at the positives the looping group done in 3 years.

2021 Repaint the entrance ways and buildings, Make the area that use to be Fisherman’s wharf and Action park into Adventure Cove with all the building been repainted and the rapids brought back into use and they added a new wave swinger and play ground.

2022 Vikings area was built on unused land with the Buffalo re theme and 3 new rides. The parks 1st ever night scare event. They did more work around Adventure Cove.

2023 was a quieter year for the park with Thomas and Friends exhibition moving from the farm area to Thomas land and remodelled. Also Thomas and Percy’s Submarine Splash opened. They also built the stage in the centre of the park and had events all season with more late night opening than any other uk theme park.

2024 is the biggest investment since the park opened in 1950 with the year starting out with Terence’s driving school back in Thomas land.
Currently they adding a new ride system to Storm force 10 so it be more reliable and they can add more boats to the system and while they waiting for this they finishing off painting sections of the ride that wasn’t finished back in 2021 and also painting the queue line.
The centre plaza area been repainted with work been done on fun foods, pizza and pasta restaurant, sweet shop and the toy box re themed to Rory’s as well as the offices above.
The 4D cinema hasn’t just been themed and painted inside and out but they brought the Looney Tunes IP and I hear they could be showing other films again during Halloween and Christmas.
New themed area with 1 ride 75% rethemed and the other repainted and theming added and the others half done to try to fit the theme with a whole new Western town with a new shop going in and a saloon in the former cafe area.
The new coaster opening roughly the end of May, Beginning of June to finish off the land nicely.
The pirate adventure building having all its frontage removed and replaced with the pirate cove area been worked on next for hopefully a 2026 dark ride.

Last edited:
I feel the Wicker Man still holds the title over shockwave without a doubt but Drayton new coaster could be a contender?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk