• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

I hate how the cutout on the billboard is so square in its shape. It just looks naff and there’s no reason a little bit more thought couldn’t have gone into it
A larger board where the train looks like it has burst through the middle, like on the Swarm, would have looked better. This just looks a bit odd how it's missing part of the outer frame by the square cutout and one of its supports.

A larger board where the train looks like it has burst through the middle, like on the Swarm, would have looked better. This just looks a bit odd how it's missing part of the outer frame by the square cutout and one of its supports.

I agree it’s so close but not close enough.
A little more effort and probably £5k more would have made a huge difference

I can't think of the last new UK ride that had great theming. I guess Mandrill Mayhem with the giant statue is decent but it's still a bit rough round the edges.

Wicker-Man?

Great theming elements? Yeah, the Wickerman himself, the Nemesis monster, the Swarm station, the Mandrill temple.

Great theming in totality, be that an area, or a ride?...it's been a very long time in my opinion, and since then, what "great" means has moved on significantly.

Slightly random, and please move if I've missed something and we know where this is going, but a post from last month by the manufacturer Simworx said they are retrofitting their Immersive Flume system to a UK park's current water ride during this year. The only place I could see this fitting is the Pirate Adventure building and ride system - I know it has been discussed at length previously in this thread the current state of the ride and show building, but if this is this, then this would be a complete retrofit likly.

Have I missed anywhere else obvious this might be heading?

Slightly random, and please move if I've missed something and we know where this is going, but a post from last month by the manufacturer Simworx said they are retrofitting their Immersive Flume system to a UK park's current water ride during this year. The only place I could see this fitting is the Pirate Adventure building and ride system - I know it has been discussed at length previously in this thread the current state of the ride and show building, but if this is this, then this would be a complete retrofit likly.

Have I missed anywhere else obvious this might be heading?
It says 'in time for the summer season' so I'd say that rules out the Pirate Adventure building. The facade is falling apart and all of the interior needs replacing too, it's not just the ride system. The Dungeons also aren't closing until the summer season are they?

That being said, very interested in where this could be? An upgrade to an Immersive Flume is quite a big upgrade so it's odd that it's not been announced so far.

It says 'in time for the summer season' so I'd say that rules out the Pirate Adventure building. The facade is falling apart and all of the interior needs replacing too, it's not just the ride system. The Dungeons also aren't closing until the summer season are they?

That being said, very interested in where this could be? An upgrade to an Immersive Flume is quite a big upgrade so it's odd that it's not been announced so far.
Could it be the River caves at Pleasurebeech?