• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Duel high scores leaderboard.

Was there yesterday. 138,000 have photographic evidence. No stoppages but it did slow down through one section which was have helped, though there weren't many points to shoot at.
Do believe it broke down after I was on. Lucky eh!
They don't slow the ride down, they can only stop it. Every car slows down where your's did

The transit system is designed to slow at certain points during the ride. But it is also adaptive to slow down at any point during the ride depending on where other cars are on track.
I have been on and crawled along at some points that shouldn't have been slow getting huge scores
No where near that tho :p

Of course I forgot about if the cars get to close together lol, there are a few times where every car slows down as part of the ride.

My highest this season is 54,000, back left of the vehicle (not ideal :/) in a car of 3