• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2023] The Curse at Alton Manor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
It actually "I want to play". It's a small difference, but it changes the meaning somewhat.

It certainly makes more sense of the odd wording of the original signs.
Makes me think even more that the new storyline will be based around Emily Alton.

But if not, are there any IPs out there that use that phrase or similar? I immediately thought of Saw but that is "Do you want to play a game?"

Makes me think even more that the new storyline will be based around Emily Alton.

But if not, are there any IPs out there that use that phrase or similar? I immediately thought of Saw but that is "Do you want to play a game?"
Whats wrong with no storyline?

Sure, it can have hints like Duel did, but I don't get the obsession with wanting every ride to have a Story to it. Cant it just be a not too fully serious ghost train like what it was designed for?

Double post sorry folks, bit Am I the only one that found the message in the Phone call a little odd with the 'there is absolutely no one, living, in this house.'

Maybe there is someone in the house, but not from the 'living'.

Can anyone make out what the whispering voice at the end of the message says? I could hear the man talking about the property having been repossessed with no issue at all, but from having both called the number myself and listened to the recording on here, I still can’t make out what the little girl’s whispering voice at the end is saying…

Weirdly, I also got “mailbox full” after I called…

Could that creepy ITHOTMK rendition playing in the background potentially be a snippet from the soundtrack of next year’s retheme?

Weirdly, I also got “mailbox full” after I called…
You'll get a mailbox full message because it's just a standard Vodafone mobile number with the voicemail greeting set to the audio. At the end of the audio, you'd have usually got a "please leave your message after the tone" spiel, but since the voicemail has been hammered by us geeks, it's now full up.

Mailbox full is part of the message
It's not part of the message. Listen to @Alsty's audio when the number was called before it was widely publicised. Trust me, I'm sad and know my voicemail greetings for reasons some of you will know 😂

Interesting… could spiders play a big part in the new retheme?
EDIT: I never even noticed the baby that pops up at the end! That definitely isn’t a character from the original HH… I wonder what role it might play in the new ride?

So, what are your guys thoughts then? What could this mean?
I really couldn’t say for sure… I reckon that it could be hinting towards spiders playing a role in the attraction, and I reckon that baby could also play a role too.

Equally, it could just be some generic spooky house footage the park has used to drum up hype. But it’s fun to imagine that it might be a cool hint at next year’s new theme!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.