• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Duel: The Haunted House Actually Strikes Back - Refurb Incoming

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
To explain to those why I feel a little anxious about this now, I'm not sure why, but the picture of him leaning kn the logo and the text reading 'This is my house', all I can imagine is "This ride is mine now! You better like it or not!" Reminding me that a very similar people in CWOA thought that Replacing Bubbleworks for a cheap IP was a good idea.

Obviously this isn't true, but this gives me the impres we'll be seeing a major Piraten In Batavia level of change, which I'm really hoping it only applies for the Zombie scenes or minor HH scenes. Piraten in Batavias major change was valid, IT BURNT DOWN. But the HH is pretty much intact, and I'll shed a tear If they're ripped out for a different scene for the sake of change. Yes get rid of the Zombie sections, they suck and are incredibly tacky, but the original 92 set pieces are so near yet so close to being a really fantastic group of scenes.

I really want the ride to retain a lot of its original set pieces and props. I love simple effects and old school rides that are unique, I feel that the HH sets apply to that too, so I'm hoping that John Burton thinks carefully and leave those scenes intact outside of a good deal of DLC to make those scenes as scary and atmospheric as they were back when they originally opened.

You got all that from a picture of a bloke leaning against a sign?

It’s going to be a long six months for you.

Leave it 'till we get to the closed season, we're not there yet! :p

Everyone moans that they can't get back to the park until the following year, knowing my luck I won't be back until another three years unless I have a lucky break (start a go fund me to get me down!). So when everyone is bored wanting badly to get back to the park, I just SMH at their so-called 'plight'. You fools have no idea... 🥱

Everyone moans that they can't get back to the park until the following year, knowing my luck I won't be back until another three years unless I have a lucky break (start a go fund me to get me down!). So when everyone is bored wanting badly to get back to the park, I just SMH at their so-called 'plight'. You fools have no idea... 🥱

I'm with you man. On busy days it takes me almost 25 minutes to get to AT. Sucks don't it.. :p

Let the teasing begin... 🤣

20220906_182448.jpg
"Property Repossessed"

Must've been quite a hassle for Sir Henry to buy his house back in Shillings when in a modern world of Pound Sterling's and cards XD

And it looks like the doors are boarded up behind with planks of wood...

But on a more serious note, hope they keep the facade but spruce it up a bit.

I'm so shocked. I can't believe it. They actually made a sign with no spelling mistakes or grammatical issues? This really is a great day.
Not so sure about the flow of it to be honest. Didn't like the way the sentence starting with "Due" followed the previous sentence. Doesn't really flow properly. It should have been something like: "This is due to...".

As expected, countless geeks are trying to pile in at the last minute while the poor ride host attempts to close the doors.

I’m guessing we’ll be getting a Shawn Sanbrooke vlog from today in due course, then.

It appears there was surprising demand for the ride in its final minutes! Was that a full queue through the indoor section that I could see?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.