• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Education

Harv

TS Member
It just struck me that a lot of members on the site are in education of some kind, be it school or higher. What and whereabouts are you studying? I'm at Scarborough College studying the International Baccalaureate. I take higher history, higher biology, higher English, standard music, standard French and maths studies.

I'm just started my Level 4 Diploma in Accountancy with the AAT at Lincoln College.

Doing A levels at All Saints Catholic High School in Sheffield.

Currently:
Biology A2
Geography A2
Government and Politics AS

Last Year:
Biology AS
Chemistry AS
Geography AS

Staffordshire University, Stafford campus

Studying BSc(Hons) Computer Science, I get to click things! :D

Studying BA (Hons) Photographic Art at University of South Wales (in the Caerleon campus, Newport). Just started my final year so discovering the fun of writing a dissertation, ugh. :p Good course on the whole though!

An' improving' school in Shrewsbury, in year 9 at the moment and I'm doing pretty good imo. I'm doing a music btec L1 at the moment, and I'll hopefully be choosing music, French and history (and geography if possible) as well as science and maths (already been predicted an A*!) And English, and any other necessary stuff they throw at us!

I'm currently studying for my A2's, where I'm taking Maths, Physics and Medieval History.

In my GCSE year doing the curriculum stuff and Business Studies, History, IT and Product Design.

:)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

In Year 9. Starting some GCSE stuff but have only been given choices of Latin or Spanish so far. Chose Spanish anyway :)

I'm in my second year of college studying a Level Three Diploma in Travel and Tourism. I'm enjoying it, we study a language as well and have the option of Maths or English at AS level. Last year we had an additional qualification in working as a Resort Rep and this year it's working as Cabin Crew.

I'm at Staffordshire University Stoke Campus BSc Forensic Investigations

First two weeks at uni have gone well.

In my 5th of college so kind off forgot what I'm actually doing on all these courses they are all the same

Currently studying GCSE English, Maths, the three Sciences, RE, German, Business Studies, Geography, and PE.

I'm hoping to study Physics, Maths, English Literature, and Psychology at A Level next year.

BA (Hons) Broadcast Journalism at University of Salford Media City campus :)

I'm studying a levels at the sixth form of the school I've been at for far too long...
I had to retake year twelve, so first AS studies were; Chemistry, Maths, Biology and English Literature... Flopped that...
Second AS studies were; Classics, English Literature and History...
Passed English and History so studying them at A2, and doing ANOTHER AS in Media Studies
Mergh -.-