• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Efteling: General Discussion

I mean it's great if you're going for the IKEA cafe look, not so much if you're a theme park famed for being an enchanted fairytale world. I'm only going off pictures of the previous theme, and I perhaps get wanting to modernise things a little. But this just looks like they've took gone crazy with a tub of brilliant white and light grey :confused:.

That looks pretty poor, considering the theming standard of Efteling.

I'm really hoping this represents as much as they needed to do to be able to reopen - the 'MVP' so to speak - and that there is more theming due to go in later.

Still, the fact that they got rid of that lovely mural seems criminal.

It's not somewhere I have seen or visited before, but what they've done looks so very un-Efteling. It's almost as if they decided to contact it out to someone else! You can modernise but still retain charm and that magical feeling.

Ba-da-bing, ba-da-double post one month apart, as the Danse Macabre scaffolding is now gone! (two gibs) And we get to see what the Decoration and Design dept have been up in the meantime, plus more Charlatans.

Ba-da-bing, ba-da-double post one month apart, as the Danse Macabre scaffolding is now gone! (two gibs) And we get to see what the Decoration and Design dept have been up in the meantime, plus more Charlatans.

That's utterly incredible.