• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia (Poland): New Coasters

Been on a few stag nights to Blackpool back in the day before trips abroad became the norm (done a few of those too)

I seem to recall a Sunday lunch time ride on the Big One, when it was still pay per ride, did the trick for the hangover cure. Felt horrendous before riding and came off feeling much better bizarrely.

I’m not sure if anyone else has had any similar experiences, but the brake run of the water coaster ‘Speed’ absolutely did a number on my lower back/tail-bone. I’m still suffering from the pain nearly two weeks later, and I’ve never experienced anything like that before on a ride.
I’m trying to wrack my brains about this but my ride in June 2023 was entirely uneventful…

I assume you mean when you hit the water, which acts as the brakes after the final section & drop, that’s when it happened?

Please do get checked out for any underlying injuries!

I’m trying to wrack my brains about this but my ride in June 2023 was entirely uneventful…

I assume you mean when you hit the water, which acts as the brakes after the final section & drop, that’s when it happened?

Please do get checked out for any underlying injuries!
Yes, all of my previous rides on it had also been uneventful!

I believe it was just after the final drop as we approached the station. There was a minor jolt followed by a second jolt which was pretty brutal. Thankfully, it was the last ride of the day so the injury couldn’t be aggravated any further. The rest of the day/weekend was spent drunk so I was somewhat oblivious to the pain, but it’s been pretty uncomfortable ever since I got back.