• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia (Poland): New Coasters

A look at how the footers are coming along, aliong with construction of the new themed area:

46403357_2265358850205328_63344999474921472_n.jpg

46453309_2265358903538656_6264387363753951232_n.jpg

46474598_2265358813538665_3866770270748409856_n.jpg

Source

The coaster needs to be open by April 6th 2020 otherwise the park are breaking the terms of the financial backing, so they'll be doing as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Is this the first RMC IBox track to be built from scratch? As far as I can remember all the IBoxs have been conversions and the topper tracks built from new.

My god, that's a solid grid of footers! This is going to be one ugly mess of supports.

I believe there are rumours circulating about it opening later this year. Astonishing really, was just a field when I went in September.

Zadra will open this autumn (likely September).

The rest of the area (so kiddie coaster, screen-based dark ride, maybe another ride, theming, etc) will come at the start of the 2020 season - currently penciled in for 6th April, for the organising types here - along with the Vekoma double launch.

So erm... Zadra fell down.

There isn’t any more pictures at the moment aside from the above video, but it is speculated that the areas circled below are as good as gone. I say as good as, they might be completely gone. I honestly don’t know.

image0.jpg

At the moment it is thought [amongst enthusiasts] that it may have been something weather related, but again nothing confirmed.

Erm.... oh dear. Better to fall down now than with track, train and guests on it I suppose?

Christ almighty, what a nightmare. Not hugely surprised, though. There have been some wicked wind speeds in Northern Europe this past weekend.

As I recall, Troy's lift hill fell over during construction, and they were able to get things back on track with relative ease. Not sure they lost quite as much timber as here, though.

Oh my! Looks like much of the good progress they have made has been completely lost. Hopefully they can get back on track sooner rather than later.