• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia (Poland): New Coasters

I think Wildfire takes the crown for the most unnecessarily long queue line of any RMC. Sorry, Zadra.

I think Wildfire takes the crown for the most unnecessarily long queue line of any RMC. Sorry, Zadra.
Surely that is not possible...?

My legs still have not recovered from Zadra's stupid queue line.

Surely that is not possible...?

My legs still have not recovered from Zadra's stupid queue line.
I'm sure someone will rush with a pencil and ruler to take measurements and dispute my claim. However, based on the number of daily guests between the two, I suspect Wildfire still comes out on top for too much queue. In fact, I suspect a good chunk of it has never been used because... well, there was just no need for it in the first place.

I don't know which is the longer of the two (I've still not done Zadra) but I'm pretty confident Wildfire uses less as a percentage of the total, though you can at least skip almost all of Wildfire's.

IMG_3033.png
Energylandia have confirmed Sweet Valley, with the new Mine Train, originally set to open 2022 will now be opening 2024

The money has definitely run out for Energylandia and the honeymoon period is over.

What I would say on a positive note though is, at least Energylandia hasn’t done what Six Flags do and make it all about the coasters. They’ve positioned themselves as a decent family resort with a good mix of rides, so the park not opening a massive new coaster every couple of years shouldn’t be a massive issue and have a negative effect on attendance.

In other words, Energylandia has enough going for it, that it doesn’t need a massive new coaster every year.

If it means there a bit smarter now with ride openings etc I'd be quite happy. Up until 2019 they just seemed to build things and immediately opened them with limited fanfare.

Then with Aqualantis they waited until 2021 and when the area was 90% complete before opening, and they went back last winter and finished off a lot of what they'd left undone.

Whilst the choco creek railway insanely first tested in August 2021 this time they seem to have committed to getting the whole land finished first (still really should've happened quicker) and they will hopefully make a proper song and dance about the opening.

Following that I'd love to see them go back to the front of the park and re-do a lot of the area for smaller children. Especially with all the suitable rides for them in Sweet Valley and Aqualantis.

Yes I’ve just visited again! I almost feel like the towers street Poland corespondent 😂. The operations in the park were top notch, cleanliness is fantastic as usual too. Sweet valley is pretty much complete apart from one building exterior and the final part of choc chip’s theming. There is also ground broken outside the main park that may be for the hotel. Season pass renewed too so don’t worry about 2024 updates 😂

Currently at Busch Gardens Tampa wearing an Energylandia shirt. The Iron Gwazi host who checked my seatbelt clocked it, and on the way back to check lap bar said “this is better than Zadra”!

He also started a discussion about how crazy the park is for getting new coasters all the time. I made sure to explain that most of them are utter tripe!!

Can confirm that, in my opinion, Iron Gwazi is better than Zadra (but doesn’t beat Steel Vengeance!).

Last edited:
Once this is open that whole part of the park (Smoczy Grod, Aqualantis and Sweet Valley) will feel like a whole park in its own right! It will certainly round it all off nicely and not make Aqualantis feel like as much of a dead end as it currently does.

They just need a temporary entrance and then they can bulldoze half the original side of the park and start again ;)

So it looks like the Vekoma Tilt coaster is no longer happening, at least not for now. The park have submitted a termination of the contract that allowed them to use money from an EU grant for the coaster:

Sweet Valley opens next year, but it looks like there will be a bit of a stand-still after that.

Not overly surprising, maybe they have finally decided to do what we all think and sort the front of the park out. The budget for that coaster and its landscaping would go a very long way to doing so. If that’s their plan then it’s a very wise one.

I said that the Energylandia bubble was about to burst!

All jokes aside, I’m not overly surprised at this news. The past ten years at that park is frankly mind blowing and it seems they’ve rinsed all the money they can out of those EU grants.

One point a friend of mine recently made is that they do have 2 versions of quite a lot of their rides, and that he thinks one of each could be sold off and generate a bit of income for the park.

The big one (Hyperion) is now sponsored by Pepsi! 😂…I’m sure I’ve seen that before somewhere? Reading between the lines of their announcement, there seems to be some acknowledgment that money is running out and the deal will enable future park investment.

Visited Krakow a couple of weekends ago for my stag do, and it would have been rude not visit Energylandia!

We were a group of 18, and a rather wild Friday night in Krakow meant that 6 of the party didn’t make the Saturday morning transfer to EL. Having spent a couple of days there before, I was happy to take the day at a pretty leisurely pace. It’s also worth noting that I spent the majority of the day dressed as a Dartboard, but as far as stag do’s go, I think I got off pretty lightly.

It was amazing getting on Hyperion and Zadra again, and my mates who did brave these beasts absolutely loved them. I don’t think they had ever been on anything quite like them before, and it was one way of seeing off the brutal hangovers. These two coasters are definitely in my top 5, and I can’t think of a stronger pair of double hitters at any park across Europe.

The sun was shining all day, and it really is a great park to just relax and have a few Tyskie’s. Operations were somewhat frustrating though as all the major coasters appeared to only be on one train which meant queues which didn’t look particularly long moved at a slow pace. This meant that we didn’t get on loads of rides, and sadly managed no re-rides.

Having been told (warned) by multiple people to come back from the weekend in one piece, I’m happy to say that this was achieved, and there were no visits to hospital or any Polish police stations..phew! However, I’m still reeling from an injury like nothing I have ever experienced before. I’m not sure if anyone else has had any similar experiences, but the brake run of the water coaster ‘Speed’ absolutely did a number on my lower back/tail-bone. I’m still suffering from the pain nearly two weeks later, and I’ve never experienced anything like that before on a ride. It honesty felt like me and my pal had been rammed by a huge metal pole as the ride hit the breaks and meandered back to the station. I was sat in the back row of the boat which made it even worse. It really wasn't pleasant at all, and I can only think that it was a one-off instance but I have no idea what would have caused it??!