• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia (Poland): New Coasters

That looks brilliant. Fully like an RCT2 coaster but, still, brilliant.

I'm too sure how they have made quite so much progress so quickly, but this has suddenly flown up:

84741039_480819962810386_4460139828259848192_o.jpg

84044971_480819849477064_3643362238267392000_o.jpg

84709721_480823046143411_8072914550690676736_o.jpg

Source: FOMO Coaster

So are the footers for the ride all above ground?

Will they now be buried? I guess that's how the coaster went up quickly.

So are the footers for the ride all above ground?

Will they now be buried? I guess that's how the coaster went up quickly.

I am guessing slightly here, but are those areas where the coaster will be going over water? So most of those footers would be partly submerged.

I need to go here.

Maybe October.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Be interesting to see the future of this park now the EU funding has almost gone. Got some amazing coasters already though and still more to come. The Mine train coaster is supposedly costing 10m Euros too. Absolutely insane.

They need to focus on bringing the rest of the park up to the same thematic standards as demonstrated from Hyperion onward. Out with the fun fair crap and theming that falls apart after 20 minutes and in with some proper quality stuff.

They need to focus on bringing the rest of the park up to the same thematic standards as demonstrated from Hyperion onward. Out with the fun fair crap and theming that falls apart after 20 minutes and in with some proper quality stuff.

Agreed. I would imagine that's what they will do. It's amazing what some quality themeing can add to average / middle of the road rides.

They also need to ban their staff from having their mobile phones out whilst they’re supposed to be operating rides.

Hyperion and land of dragons are quality park areas. The rest is like Southport funfair. Their dark ride is legitimately the worst dark ride I have ever been on as the Viking coaster is the worst coaster I have ever ridden.

Reactions: D4n
That dark ride is comedy gold. Makes Duel look like a Disney attraction.
I love that their solution to it being so terrible is to fill it with so much glycerine fog that you can't see anything! My god my lungs were struggling by the end of that ride and I'm not asthmatic!

At least their dark ride is so bad it's fun. Duel is frustrating bad as you can see the makings of a decent ride but the broken, neglected and cheap effects ruin it.

Last edited:
I get the feeling that it was always the plan, mass investment with lots of things to get the punters in first. Before actually well thought out themes and investments in the second phase.

Then redo all the old crap once the funds are stable enough. Plus it means a new for 20XX can be advertised!

Be interesting to see the future of this park now the EU funding has almost gone. Got some amazing coasters already though and still more to come. The Mine train coaster is supposedly costing 10m Euros too. Absolutely insane.

Though true that the current grant agreement is ending with the Mine Train investment, the park have said they're in a position to get more funding / grants from the EU. This will bring forward some of their plans.

The park is owned by a very wealthy - and successful - businessman who loves roller coasters. They'll be fine from an investment point of view once they stop getting money from the EU.

They accept they need to improve the quality of other parts of the park and know the early stuff isn't up to scratch. The EU funding in particular is more in relation to expansion, creating new/more jobs and so forth. Hence the focus on new things. The quality improvement we've seen with Hyperion, Zadra, Aqualantis, etc is the park showing their need to improve quality.

This place has a very bright future.

They also need to ban their staff from having their mobile phones out whilst they’re supposed to be operating rides.

This isn't just an Energylandia thing. This also happens in Legendia and also many other (admittedly smaller) European parks. It's jarring to see as a British person who is more used to seeing staff work under strict H&S rules, but it's not uncommon. Doesn't mean it's right of course, but this isn't solely an issue with this park..

I am visiting this park late April (only time I could make it this year) so I’m obviously hoping for abyssus to be open, but definitely haven’t been expecting it to open, but following their Instagram and Facebook Activity. Trackwork was around 80% complete at the weekend with landscaping and I believe a water boat ride also under construction (will be called Łódź), no sign of the mine train as of yet. The main question I have is will Abysuss be open for my visit on the 20th April, they keep teasing the area, but are very reluctant to state the opening date...they may yet have the same plan for what they have if Zadra was to be behind schedule, and just open the main coaster but not other areas of the zone. Their progress however has taken me aback, they sure know how to get them up quick in Poland! This really looks to be one of Europe’s or even the worlds best Launched coasters and with the theme to match so please be open for our visit:rolleyes::). Is anybody else visiting in April?

I am visiting this park late April (only time I could make it this year) so I’m obviously hoping for abyssus to be open, but definitely haven’t been expecting it to open, but following their Instagram and Facebook Activity. Trackwork was around 80% complete at the weekend with landscaping and I believe a water boat ride also under construction (will be called Łódź), no sign of the mine train as of yet. The main question I have is will Abysuss be open for my visit on the 20th April, they keep teasing the area, but are very reluctant to state the opening date...they may yet have the same plan for what they have if Zadra was to be behind schedule, and just open the main coaster but not other areas of the zone. Their progress however has taken me aback, they sure know how to get them up quick in Poland! This really looks to be one of Europe’s or even the worlds best Launched coasters and with the theme to match so please be open for our visit:rolleyes::). Is anybody else visiting in April?

I'd say you've got a fair chance because this park simply don't mess about at all when it comes to construction. Wouldn't guarantee it mind. Surely an announcement is due soon.

I have 3 trips planned for this year. Port Aventura (May) and Lisberg (July) are already booked. The 3rd one is here but I'm waiting till I hear about this project and the Mine Train Coaster. That is supposed to open this year too although it feels like its going to be 2021 the longer it goes with no news.

I'd say you've got a fair chance because this park simply don't mess about at all when it comes to construction. Wouldn't guarantee it mind. Surely an announcement is due soon.

I have 3 trips planned for this year. Port Aventura (May) and Lisberg (July) are already booked. The 3rd one is here but I'm waiting till I hear about this project and the Mine Train Coaster. That is supposed to open this year too although it feels like its going to be 2021 the longer it goes with no news.

Fingers Crossed! I’m not getting my hopes up too high as I don’t want the disappointment:tearsofjoy:. But even so Zadra and Hyperion alone will suffice, Formula also looks like it packs a punch. We are planning on a day at Legendia too!.

With us visiting Mid week and out of Polish School Holidays, i’d Imagine by the look of a lot of vlogs from last season, the crowd levels should be relatively low.