• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Enterprise Site

Not quite what happened is it. Gondolas were moved to the site, not away from it.

It remains curious but with the benefit of hindsight one assumes they were moved there ready for the scrap merchant to assess/take away along with the structure.
Yes, it is. We literally saw a video of a crane lifting gondolas off of the site.

Yes, it is. We literally saw a video of a crane lifting gondolas off of the site.
A couple of months ago the footage was of the gondolas being returned to the site having been elsewhere for a while.
A couple of days ago the footage was of the gondolas being removed from the site.

Both happened. Both times people jumped to wrong conclusions, reading far far to much into small things.

I'm disappointed to see the hole filled in, was really hoping for a like for like replacement. It's still an excellent ride for the height restriction.

I’m not a big fan of flat rides generally although I’d be far more inclined to enjoy them if they were highly themed ala the top spin in fantasialand.

I can’t say I often rode Enterprise and I won’t overly miss it myself but surely there is something in the pipeline to do a Thorpe style kid noughties (whenever it was) installation of 3/4 flats in one season to fill what has become a gaping hole.

For all
The good at the park seems to be doing with the nemesis re track, the ghost train re-theme and Projext Horizon, they really let themselves down with what should be a fairly easy thing to achieve, keeping up to date with flat ride installations.

Lots in CBeebies Land too plus two in Mutiny Bay. But yes it it’s just Frog Hopper, Carousel, Blade, Teacups, Rockin’ Tug and all the CBeebies stuff.
Yep, with Enterprise gone there are now zero permanent thrill flats at Towers. Very unusual for a park the size of Towers.

Yep, with Enterprise gone there are now zero permanent thrill flats at Towers. Very unusual for a park the size of Towers.

Would you not describe Blade as a thrill flat? I know it can be seen as a family ride but I think it still just about qualifies as a thrill flat for what it’s worth (ie it’s not a kiddie flat).

But it does seem quite strange though that a park of Towers size doesn’t have a signature flat ride.