• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Enterprise Site

My contact says they are being driven away under the watch of Simon Cowell's bodyguard, under the supervision of Jack Osborne's Ministry of Fear to be melted down to be used in the construction of the theming on SW9 which will be every ride you've ever wanted in one.

The fact it is on an Alton vehicle does not indicate nothing to be fair. There are many examples Alton's own transport has been used to move stuff off site.

I have seen decent condition, ex travelling Huss Enterprise's go for as low as £150,000 in the UK. That is nothing in Alton Towers terms, even on a tight budget.
I guess they no longer buy used attractions from third parties, they used to.

The only thing that makes me think it's not going back to the Enterprise site is that it's very, very late into the season for it to be put back together. It would be good if it was, but I doubt it. Where were those pictures taken with the gondolas on the back of the truck does anyone know?

The only thing that makes me think it's not going back to the Enterprise site is that it's very, very late into the season for it to be put back together. It would be good if it was, but I doubt it. Where were those pictures taken with the gondolas on the back of the truck does anyone know?
On the exit road near Katanga Canyon.

I'd be shocked if they were being moved to put Enterprise back together, but who knows.

On the exit road near Katanga Canyon.

I'd be shocked if they were being moved to put Enterprise back together, but who knows.
I would assume that means being driven away then? It would be good to have some more capacity, but I can't see it either.

I don't think it means anything really. They would need to go that way whether they were going to X-Sector or whether they were being taken off somewhere else.

Interesting, it does seem a strange time for them to be moved at all, considering old ride vehicles (the flume etc) just tend to sit there and do nothing

Maybe that’s why they are being shipped off then? I mean is it possible it’s been waiting for multiple parts since March and the lead times for them have been so long that it just wasn’t worth putting it back together until they arrived? Dunno how likely that is but maybe it’s a possibility?
I can see them replacing Enterprise with a new one right out of the factory. Huss Still make them to this day exactly was they were back in the 80s.