• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet EuropAventura - New Year 2016

We will finalise flight details at the end of September. Please keep an eye out at this stage.

Also - groups need to sort out who is staying with who at PortAventura.

Finances are stable so technically I can afford to do the PA segment of the trip as well as EP. I'm not overly tempted by it, however nor am I outright refusing to do it.

There is a Facebook group for those coming on all or part of this trip. If you are not currently in it, please drop me a message on here or via Facebook.

:)

Hils has booked a guest house for us at EP, though at the moment she doesn't know if she can get leave... and I don't know if I'll have the money. :( There is a chance we may not be there this year. :(

Just an update on this, in case anybody is viewing this thinking 'i might come'.

The hotels have now all been booked, and we'll be staying at The Callaghan's at PortAventura, as the 50% discount offer made it cheaper than regular rooms at Gold River...

We are flying from Stansted to Reus (26th Dec), Barcelona to Basel (29th Dec) and Baden-Baden to Stansted (2nd Jan).

:)

This sounded Good - Just joined the site though

Have wanted to go to Europa for years, and would be good to go with a group, will look out for future trips here.
Out of interest - are all the rides open at that time of the year? i kind of feel like I'd like to my first visit to be in summer to go on everything.

Only a few that aren't open, most notably Silver Star, as well as the water rides.

I'd definetly recommend visiting in the summer season beforehand, as this allows you to fully experience the park before the winter transformation. With that said, it becomes a totally different atmosphere and should most definetly be experienced over the winter. Log fires around the park FTW.