• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

European Road Trip July 2020

Can i just ask one final question concerning this trip? How much did it cost including everything from parks to food and merch?
Circa £7-800 in the end. I know I only spent about €100 on food, drink and merch over the week, but that was due to the nature of it and what we were doing each night. We had long drives pretty much every day after park close so opted to get food from a supermarket when we arrived at the hotels on some occasions. However I'm currently on another road trip which is completely different in style (trip report to follow in a couple of weeks), and I'm spending about €40-50 a day on average. Others more.

Hope this helps. :)

Circa £7-800 in the end. I know I only spent about €100 on food, drink and merch over the week, but that was due to the nature of it and what we were doing each night. We had long drives pretty much every day after park close so opted to get food from a supermarket when we arrived at the hotels on some occasions. However I'm currently on another road trip which is completely different in style (trip report to follow in a couple of weeks), and I'm spending about €40-50 a day on average. Others more.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks as I'm currently saving up to my own European road trip over the next couple of years and I've never visited many places in Europe before and all that I'm going to will be a first time! I plan to more parks than you so i imagine my trip might cost £1000 probably but yes it did help @Burbs :)

The joy of doing a driving holiday is you can pick where and when you want to go, you don’t have to worry about a really strict timetable. It also means you have no worry about luggage and can just take what you want in your car.