• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Eurovision 2014

A chap at my work has put £50 on Hungary winning. I am almost sort of convinced by how sure he is!

I think the UK will give high points to Hungary, Finland, Greece, Ukraine and The Netherlands.

I have a feeling that we'll give Georgia some points.. We always give ridiculous numbers of points to the ridiculous acts.. remember 2011 when we gave 10 points to Moldova, and that was the year that they wore those cones on their heads.

Hungary, Sweden and Greece will definitely get points from us.

In all honesty, given the amount that some people are making fun of her, I would love Conchita to win, it's a good song and it would prove a point about being who you are is absolutely fine. Unfortunately, that's not goingnto happen.. so, why not the UK :)

Tom.B said:
Who cares about whether we win Eurovision or not?! Apparently Britain is the only European country who doesn't take the song contest seriously.

I think that's a bit of a myth. I image France, Germany and the Scandinavian countries take part as a bit of a piss-take as well. I think Eurovision is self-aware of its status as super-cheesy High Camp™. :)

Efteling's Facebook said:
And the 12 points from the Efteling go to the Common Linnets! #EFS14 #Eurovision #SprookjesBestaan

10177357_10152490730698854_2480234725954635318_n.jpg

D'awwwwww. :)