• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Events in Paris - 13/11/2015 - Terrorist Attacks

This is just the start...... we have now let in undless numbers of ISIS scumbags into all EU cities under the guise of being migrants. The enemy is within our shores and impossible to differentiate from everyday people going about their normal business. It was warned about for years, but PC quietened down those who spoke of their worry that such attacks could happen. Well, now it is, and close all the borders you like now - its too late. This is the first of many, trust me.

ISIS, a well organised, well funded organisation, they don't need to risk sending people on the boats. The 9/11 hijackers got in 'legitimately' under the radar, remember. Not to mention those who attended Hebdo were French, not immigrants.

Don't fall into the trap. They want us to be paranoid of each other, they want us to be hateful, scared, closed in on ourselves.

And we barely took any refugees whilst Sweden and Libya took loads, so even if they were using the crisis to get to Europe there's no need to lose sleep over our safety here.

More people die from bee stings and the last thing we need now is to panic.

So I've spent the night in a German bar that was showing the Germany v France match. slightly surreal to say the least .
Still not sure exactly what has happened, since all I've seen is German news..... Don't speak the lingo..... Am guessing it's bad....

Last edited:
A video has been published by French Press company Le Monde showing people escaping gun fire at the rock concert... I really hadn't bargained for how graphic it would be, and how upsetting it would be.

So awful :(

François Hollande has recently stated that the attacks last night were carried out by an IS group, and were an 'act of war'.

I really do not know what to say about this horrid attack, and horror at the senseless loss of innocent lives

A terrible evening in Paris.

It is sad to see such a loss of innocent lives.

Terrorists will not win. They never have won. The IRA did not stop London and England, the bombings in London did not stop normal people using the tube and going to work the next day. The 9/11 attacks did not stop America.

These attacks will not stop the French people going to Paris and enjoying the restaurants and bars.

It is a price we pay for the freedom we enjoy. I would not want to live in a police state just to try and give me a feeling of more protection.

Reactions: D4n
Going back to my point about them coming in amongst the legitimate migrants/refugees, reading the news now there are reports one of the murdering cowards has a Syrian passport which showed he had come in via a Greek island as a refugee......

How many more are out there, and more importantly, where are they?

If I was a refugee in fear for my life, and I arrived in Greece, Cyprus etc and had a shelter, food, water and was safe, then I would be happy. A lot of these refugees are not, they want to go to particular European countries...... I wonder why .......

Ah, (multiple) ellipsis, the weapon of the enlightened. Like hammering the full stop key makes the words somehow more true and less scaremongering poppy-phallus.

Why would a genuine refugee flee from war only to create more war and panic in the place they've escaped to? Maybe, just maybe, these people did come into Europe with the refugees and took full advantage of our humanity and compassion towards all people. That doesn't mean we should become as bad as them and remove all compassion from our lives, it means we should double down on our efforts to be welcoming and compassionate to all people. What's going to make people feel welcome and like they should become part of our culture: welcoming them and treating them as human beings with the same wants and needs as us, or shunning them and making really feel like an outcast that doesn't belong anywhere?

Think you've misread my post. Genuine refugees, would be happy to come to Europe, and stay in a safe place, with food, shelter etc. Anywhere where they are safe.

Some are not happy with this, take some in Cyprus for example, setting fire to their shelters etc demanding they go to the UK, or Germany. This I find disturbing, particularly as its mostly groups of men, not families. How can we be sure none of these are ISIS? What better way to infiltrate a country than to pretend your a refugee knowing you will get into a European city without any checks.

Given the West caused many of the problems in Syria and given the West allowed ISIS to get as large as it is now, then we have a duty to help those GENUINE refugees. But we cant just allow anyone into European cities without proper checks taking place.

But, if your happy to welcome thousands upon thousands of "refugees" into the UK, without any checks, then fine, but don't be surprised when events like this happen.

Refugees go to certain countries because of the ability to get a decent level of benefits/healthcare/etc. Pretty sure the likes of Greece do not provide anything to the level that the UK, France or Germany offer...

To say that they move onto these places as part of some ISIS plot is some top-level scaremongering, the UK has always been seen as a great place for immigrants and refugees...

.... which is what i dont understand. If I and my family were in danger, I would be grateful to seek refuge in ANY European country which is giving me food, water and shelter and most of all, security. I would most definitely not be demanding that I go to live in London, or Berlin, or Paris. I would be grateful to be safe.

Anyway, you say its scaremongering, maybe it is, only time will tell now.....

It isn't scaremongering, it's now fact that at least one of these cowards has come to Europe pretending to be a refugee just as many right thinking people have been saying for months.
Block the ports, shut the airports, close the borders, I don't want any more here.
My compassion ends when mine and my families lives are in danger.

I find it laughable that people think it was a mistake or coincidence that one of them was found with a Syrian passport. Does it not seem strangely convenient that someone that has every intention of dying was carrying their passport?

It's all part of the plan, make you fear and hate the refugees and give credence to their rhetoric that the west hates them and is at war with them.

It isn't laughable at all, it's completely deliberate to have a Syrian passport on them obviously.

But never the less at least one of these cowards came to Europe on a banana boat with the other hundreds of thousands of able bodied young (fighting age) men.
Only a complete moron would think that amongst all of these was not a reasonable number of sleeper cells, ISIS maybe we'll funded but never the less there aren't too many flights going from Syria to Europe at the moment for them to take a business class seat to paradise.
If we keep importing these people and an atrocity happens then what?
The do gooders will all ready have there excuses lined up no doubt but I'd rather not be looking over my shoulder in the first place thank you very much.
The governments first job is to protect its citizens.

Thoughts with the people of Paris. The world has a new enemy, not a race, a country or colour. These are people amongst us all, highly trained and prepared to do anything to kill. What should we do? Act normal. They want to scare us and change our way of life. There is no better way of standing up to them than just being us. Being free. There will be a war, a war we will win as good always prevails over evil and there will be more attacks like this and probably of grander style, but we must never change the people we are.

I find it laughable that people think it was a mistake or coincidence that one of them was found with a Syrian passport. Does it not seem strangely convenient that someone that has every intention of dying was carrying their passport?

It's all part of the plan, make you fear and hate the refugees and give credence to their rhetoric that the west hates them and is at war with them.

Sorry Dar, but if you think some ISIS wouldnt have taken advantage of smuggling their people into Europe with no checks, well.... you need to wake up, doesnt say he was carrying his passport, said he was identified and he had a passport from Syria which shows he had come from Greece as a migrant. Look at the number of British people going there to fight and coming back to the UK. Wake up. Its not scaremongering - its fact. Its happening.

Calling it now: it was a false flag. Expect horriffic new laws in the name of "security" in the comming weeks.

The first attacker to be named was a French native...

This is why they have people going through with the refugees, to spread the hate to those who are actually innocent and could be turned towards their own cause...

Saying such things as close off all access to the country is the sort of fear they want to bring, lack of freedom, etc.

Wonder how people reacted to the IRA stuff back in the day?