• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Explosion at Manchester Arena 22/05/2017

Currently there are 22 dead and 119 injured :(. My thoughts are with both them and their families.

with it being in the foyer, from my experience of the arena, it is a public area, before the security checks. It's unpredictable, and so saddening. The responses were amazing, the public and emergency services deserve a big congratulations. Thoughts are with everyone affected.:(

What has happens is horrific and my thoughts are with all those involved.

I try not to react too much to these events as this is what the perpetrators want. I wouldn't give them any more moment of my time.

It looks like Merlin has now step up security at all the attractions including bag searches at all their themeparks including Thorpe park and Alton Towers

Just reviving this thread briefly to say I was at the arena when the attack happened, and last week I got a Manchester bee tattoo. I'm so happy with it and feel very grateful to be one of the lucky ones.

That's a really nice tribute! :) Sorry to hear you were caught up in it. Hope you weren't injured too badly.

Glad to hear. I remember seeing the bee statue in Sheffield's Meadowhall Shopping Centre. Always stopped at it for a minute out of respect when I walked past.