• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fårup Sommerland: General Discussion

Well, this mental looking thing seems to have gone under the radar so far!

The Coaster Club of Denmark have posted a great range of BTS photos of the construction site. They are too many to individually embed, so here's the FB post for perusing at your own leisure:

Today is Fonix's opening day. Still awaiting a general consensus on reviews, but it's currently operating in light snow. Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the pathway that runs down the centre of the coaster for some amazing views?

This thing genuinely looks amazing, can't wait to get a ride at some point, for me this coaster has put this park on the map already. I really hope it's successful for them as it looks great.

Do we know how much marketing they've been doing in Denmark? It's not very often they get a major thrill coaster like this so I presume it's a national news story.

Really does look great - love how it makes use of the speed generated throughout the second half low to the ground. The first few elements certainly look extremely Lech-esque too, might I say it potentially looks marginally quicker than Lech even? (yes I am aware that they're officially the same speed) 🤔

Seems a long ride from the POV as well.

Definitely want to visit Denmark again, only spent a day in Copenhagen in 2019 and really enjoyed it. Highly recommend Tivoli Gardens and Bakken.