• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

February Half Term 10th-25th 2024: Expanded Event

I’ve been seeing some brilliant theming along side interactive games online for the pirate take over event. I feel this appears to be a very good start for “quality” events and offering for the season.

Agreed, the folks at TPG are posting live updates for anyone interested (https://live.themeparkguide.co.uk/), the theming added for the event does look good in terms of quantity and quality from what has been posted so far.

Really impressed with the attention to detail and quality of the theming, especially considering its not the most far reaching of events!

Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have to say the recent developments under Bianca are really starting to turn a corner for the park.
I agree, but it’ll take more than an overhaul of Pirate Takeover to prove that.

The park is certainly heading in the right direction though with changes implemented so far and this event has gone from something I’d do once to something I’d drop into the park for again.

It does help having a 3 year old for sure though!