• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

'Flappy Bird' High Scores

I managed 32 as well, but it's an awful little game, I've no idea why it's so popular.
There was a similar sort of game a few years back, but with a little helicopter flying through ever decreasing caves. Much better than this one !

^ You mean I copter? My Flappy birds High score is 27!
1003389_541269449314094_455058610_n.jpg

It's a bloody stupid game I can only get 12.
Kill those who made it

16 for me. :)

It's a bit of a boring game though. Can't say I'll play it for much longer. It'll just be a fad now for a few months and die out.

I find it amusing people are willing to spend that much money on what is in reality a crap app.

Everybody says it is crap - but when you look at the cheap knock-off copies that are doing the rounds, you actually realise just how well made it is.

Ads were integrated non-intrusively, the art style was basic but charming (even more so after it was updated) and the gameplay was fiendishly difficult but addictive. Nobody has come close to making something of the same quality since it rocketed to the top of the stores and I think that shows how it's not as bad as people said.