• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Flat Rides: What would you like to see come to the park?

Enterprise was the perfect flat ride in many respects. It was mildly thrilling to all, inverted, and allowed kids as short as 0.9mtrs tall to ride. The model can be themed, generates spectators, and is of a proven design.

I'm not a great flat ride fan per se, but Enterprise (coupled with the Smiler and Oblivion single rider queues) was a lifeline when my kids were small. Grasping a push chair with one hand, and a childs hand with the other as you descended the steep X Sector hill, negotiating your way around groups of teeenagers was worth it when you got to the bottom because there was always something to keep the whole family entertained whilst we would take in turns to smash both the coasters. Blade used to fulfil a similar function. X sector is going to be a no go for families this season.

The return of Ripsaw seems to be roundly called for and few seem to have a problem with that being a repeat of the past. Forbidden Valley needs yet another 1.4 restricted ride like a hole in the head.

A Tivoli Warp 10 would be even better but I'm under the impression Tivoli have gone bust?

With the Retro squad now gone I’m very surprised with the 3 years they were there not 1 flat has been installed this season and watching the vlogs and reading comments on here they really suffering there lost with the downtime and reduced trains on the coasters.

Reactions: Ash
Being honest, as much as I think flats are needed. I think general capacity in other filler attractions that are missing, 4D cinema, flying theatre, high capacity indoor boat ride, trackless dark ride, shooter dark ride (ninjago), museum, shows.

Anything indoors basically!

Being honest, as much as I think flats are needed. I think general capacity in other filler attractions that are missing, 4D cinema, flying theatre, high capacity indoor boat ride, trackless dark ride, shooter dark ride (ninjago), museum, shows.

Anything indoors basically!
All the more frustrating given there’s an under-utilised boat ride, and a former cinema in Walliams World.

You’d imagine that Bianca and the bosses at Merlin have got a huge list of wants and needs for the resort, but can only hope they prioritise the right things.