• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage: The Aramark Era begins

It's all got crap in it!
I try to stick to healthy drinks...
Tea, water, milk, beer and, er, sarsaparilla.
With vodka and cream soda.
I usually only drink water, fruit juice and milk, and the occasional lemonade if at a restaurant (No, I really don't like hot drinks). Even fruit juice isn't actually that healthy;.a single-serve carton of apple juice contains 25% of an adults daily sugar intake.

To be fair, chicken is really good value. I'm often surprised how little it costs for a full chicken. If they're going for maximum profit margin then I suppose they've picked the right meat to go for.

Not only are the prices criminal, what’s with the selection? That has reduced somewhat no?

The only beef option being ‘classic burger?’ No cheese, bacon, double etc?
You can add cheese for 55p and bacon for a further 55p so it’s possible to get a cheese or cheese and bacon burger. No idea why they decided not to put cheeseburger on the menu when that will be the most popular option.

You can add cheese for 55p and bacon for a further 55p so it’s possible to get a cheese or cheese and bacon burger. No idea why they decided not to put cheeseburger on the menu when that will be the most popular option.
Because they want to charge for them, that's why. ;)

That new Burger Kitchen menu does look somewhat more limited that the menu last year. Just the one beef burger option, and the rest chicken (plus a veggie burger)!?

I would say that at least the quality of it cannot get any worse than it was last season, but let's wait and see.

That new Burger Kitchen menu does look somewhat more limited that the menu last year. Just the one beef burger option, and the rest chicken (plus a veggie burger)!?
Was there ever any other beef burger on the menu or was it just a regular burger with cheese/bacon?

I agree it seems odd that they offer a chicken BBQ burger but not a beef BBQ one.

There always used to be two beef burgers; I can't remember exactly what as a rarely went (they're some of the worst burgers I've ever had the displeasure of eating) but think it was something like a cheeseburger and a deluxe burger which had two pattys and bacon etc.