• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage: The Aramark Era begins

In the early days of the pandemic lots of places removed self-service drinks, water fountains and even ketchup bottles as initial guidances was based on the risk of transmission via touch. Its only after the first year or two that those things were corrected.

If things remain closed off in 2023 its cost cutting, but in 2020 and 2021 it was definitly covid guidance done in good faith. They were wiping down coaster trains every hour even!
Yep, that's it, in the early days of the pandemic there was an emphasis on touch points, so drink fountains were out.

Now it seems rather petty not to bring them back.

Not sure if Towers has been updated, but apparently the screens have been updated at the Burger Kitchen at chessie, by the looks of things the photos have just been taken on someone’s phone in the back and uploaded. I guess the only reason they have been changed is because half the menu had been cut and items removed.

9AA73151-3D30-4014-B290-E1D01039DF1D.jpegD1BA7254-DC6F-4334-9FD1-0B5E2D85E3C1.jpeg

I guess at least you can’t complain your food doesn’t look like the photos.

Not sure if Towers has been updated, but apparently the screens have been updated at the Burger Kitchen at chessie, by the looks of things the photos have just been taken on someone’s phone in the back and uploaded. I guess the only reason they have been changed is because half the menu had been cut and items removed.

9AA73151-3D30-4014-B290-E1D01039DF1D.jpeg

I guess at least you can’t complain your food doesn’t look like the photos.
Genuinely embarrassing. I'm presuming the "ask for help if you get stuck" isn't referring to difficulty ordering, but for not being able to swallow those dry burgers. Still, least they can double up as something to clean up spillages with.

Who in their right mind ever thought pictures like that would even remotely encourage people to spend their hard earned money on trash like that?! Disgraceful quite frankly.

That is brilliantly bad! At least the photos are an accurate representation of the crap you are going to be served.

Looking at those pictures again (I have no idea why I put myself through that) these look like the ‘quality control’ pictures that the kitchen staff will have pinned up to show what they should be throwing together. It seems someone thought they would double up nicely as the marketing shots too.

I for one am all for marketing more accurately representing reality.

I look forward to Towers next TV add, with lingering shots of the flooded Smiler pit followed by the briefest flash if on ride footage, a scroll through the queue time board with a third if the attractions listed as unavailable, a scene where the queue merge host let's 200 RAP and Fastrack users on right in front of you, a wide shot of thousands of people being herded out of the gates just after mid afternoon, and closes with a queue of cars waiting to pay £10 for the pleasure of parking in a field in the middle of nowhere. Perfectly reflects the day they are selling you.

Last edited:
Those pictures have appeared on a Facebook group and lots of people have been saying they got food poisoning from burger kitchen recently.

Aramark take over going well then!